• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ladies OC holster & belt?

Regular_Joe

imported post

My wife is now selecting her handgun and she is starting to check out the options for holsters and belts. She is deciding on her choice of 9mm and I was wondering if the ladies on the forum have any recommendations on a holster/belt? She wants a strong side hip holster, belt and/or paddle, and will typically wear with jeans/slacks.

Many of the products that she is finding seem a little bulky. She likes my Serpa CQC but it seems large with a full size M&P.

Suggestions/comments appreciated!

Dreamer

imported post

I've been looking for a holster for my stepdaughter for her to carry a Walther P22 on the range. I'm having a heck of a time, as she doesn't like the Fobus (and neither do I), and few other manufacturers make retention holsters for the P22.

Aside from making a custom leather holster, does anyone have any suggestions for a female-comfy, fashionable (she hates kydex and black nylon "generic" holsters like Uncle Mikes) holster with a thumbstrap or other retention mechanism that might fit the Walther?

I've heard that some ofthe Galco leather holsters that are made for the smaller Glocks will fit the Walther P22 well, and I've also heard that holsters made for the Walther P99 fit the P22 nearly perfectly, but none of my dealers locally have holsters i can try. I hate to buy one online without fitting it, in case it doesn't work...:cry:

Maybe I need to just get out my Tandy Leather catalog, and start designing a modified version of one of their "small-frame semiauto" kits to fit the Walther and suit her aesthetic demands... ;)