Thread: a sad indicator of just how bad it is

McX

Post imported post

A member on here sent me a link to Racine Underground. A web "newspaper" that gives more detailed Police reports than the "paper-paper" does. I browsed the link, and found my shop block location has something going on on the block pretty much every day. And they wonder why we carry? The point I raise here though, is while parusing the site, I happened on a "Commentary" to a report of a citizen, who had heard gunfire in the area, calling the Police to ask "Is it ok for me to come out of my house now?". Even the Commentator remarked of their disgust upon hearing this. Perhapse it's time for the citizens to call the Police and say: I live at XXX street, and in response to gunfire in the area I will be Openly Carrying on my property for my protection! I put this out into the forum for commentary, and discussion(s).

Post imported post

I'm not getting the full context here.

Do you believe the 'gun fire' was from some sort of gang related drive-by or 'gun fire' from someone sighting in their deer rifle on a distant range?

In the first case, that response may be partially justified. In the later...he may need to learn about the miracles of aluminum foil hats for blocking the unwanted leaching of psychic energies.

Post imported post

I'm in Racine also. I'd be interested in getting the link you mentioned.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Post imported post

Excellent site, thanks. When Imoved to Racine in '04 I started a crime map that has since fallen into disuse. It's good to see that they have an updated one available.It would be interesting tosuperimpose a school zone map over ther crime map . . .
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

McX

Post imported post

http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_us/m...ransparent.png

view that, then repeat after me; there is nothing to fear, everything is ok.:shock:

McX

Post imported post

The link didn't transfer well. Sorry. map showed 300 some serious crimes reported to date this year. All over town!