• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for Volunteers to Support Mike Cox at the Novi Gun & Knife Show Saturday & Sunday

mikestilly

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
I'll prob be up their tomm, if I can wake up in time (I work nights), I will be CC though, I don't want anyone putting a zip tie in my personal property.  Where is the table set up?

Do you want to volunteer or just visit? Either one is ok. We're kind of in the middle isle the table is surrounded by Mike Cox lawn signs you cant miss it really. If you'd like to volunteer PM me your name and phone number and I'll make sure get you a free pass to get in when you arrive. Parking is $5.

eastmeyers

imported post

I'll be with the better half, who will be Christmas shopping, so I'm sure I will just be stopping by. Plus this way I can get a flyer (printer outta ink for over a year now, lol) to keep in my back pocket. Also I'm hoping to pick up a bumpersticker. Although I haven't made up my mind about the Sheriff or the AG, have to wait for a debate.

God Bless

eastmeyers

imported post

conservative85 wrote:
No prob I agree when it comes to private property, just thought I'd stir the pot...lol

I was agreeing with you first! :lol: I will CC that way I am still cocked and locked and ready to rock, i'll offer cover while you guys cut off your zip ties and beg for your ammo back.:p

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

:lol::what::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God Bless

a2fireball

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
conservative85 wrote:
No prob I agree when it comes to private property, just thought I'd stir the pot...lol

I was agreeing with you first! :lol: I will CC that way I am still cocked and locked and ready to rock, i'll offer cover while you guys cut off your zip ties and beg for your ammo back.:p

God Bless
I believe the Rock Financial Showplace would qualify as a pistol free area for CPL holders because of its indoor capacity. Just sayin' ;)

The show was good, I got a few mags, a mag holster, some 30-30 ammo and some .357 ammo.

mikestilly

imported post

a2fireball wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
conservative85 wrote:
No prob I agree when it comes to private property,  just thought I'd stir the pot...lol

I was agreeing with you first!  :lol:  I will CC that way I am still cocked and locked and ready to rock, i'll offer cover while you guys cut off your zip ties and beg for your ammo back.  :p

God Bless
I believe the Rock Financial Showplace would qualify as a pistol free area for CPL holders because of its indoor capacity.  Just sayin'  ;)

The show was good, I got a few mags, a mag holster, some 30-30 ammo and some .357 ammo.

That's why open carry would be legal loaded or not loaded. I wouldn't suggest concealing especially when they're checking pistols and rifles at the door but it's a free country until you get caught committing a crime.