Thread: Greensboro---Jack's Corner Deli

Thomasville, NC, ,

Post imported post

I had a great conversation with a few of the employees/owners of Jack's Corner Mediterranean Deli the other day about OC. I was on my way to a friends house who lives near UNCG and I stopped in to pick up a falafel wrap OCing my Beretta 92. The girl behind the counter asked if I was an officer and we pretty much went through the normal OC conversation from that point on. They asked some great questions about restricted places and OC vs CC pros/cons. They also asked me why I felt the need to carry all the time. I'm sure it was a new thing for them being right across the street from the college. If anyone is wanting some good Mediterranean food I would recommend going to Jack's and thank them for being understanding and inquisitive about OC. Let them know we won't mind supporting them in return.

Founder's Club Member
    Greensboro, North Carolina, USA

Post imported post

That's the salmon-pink sandwich shop, right?

I've passed by that place many times but have never eaten there and have always heard good things. I'll have to check it out sometime. I often see many UNCG-PD and the occasional GPD sitting in their already limited space parking lot. What are their prices like?