• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

News report from 11-17-09 KTVU 2

dirtykoala

imported post

Hey, welcome to the forums. That news story was started by "badace", he's the main one being interviewed. I and a few other bay area uocers were there at the starbucks during the interview. We have a topic with a link to the video, "bay area meet with film crew". I hope you joon us at one of our meet and greets sometime! If you have any questions about uoc just ask, and again, welcome.

yzingerr

imported post

Thanks for the welcome!
I found the story to be slightly anti-gun as they claimed that people showed up to a rally with "machine guns" and they didnt give any specs of the two cops who died. I assume that the two cops were shot by less-than-law abiding citizens anyhow.

Just like the Lovell Mixon case where he shot the 4 OPD officers.
He was a felon and couldnt legally possess a firearm in the first place.