Thread: Another one of these.

Post imported post

Looks like Im going to be taking a trip down to Las Vegas to visit my Dad.
    Going to arrive maybe Tuesday or Wednesday next week, and going to stay for about a week. Ill have my HK USPf 9mm.
    I just want to know where NLV stands right now. Im going to be in an area (95 and 215) where it isnt hard to trip over some NLV blue street signs if I go the wrong direction.
    I be bringing my Bushmaster and Mosin-Nagant with me, as well, to show my Dad.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

We had a litter pick up in NLV and the cops didn't bother us. A couple months ago I filled up at the gas station on Lake Mead right across from the police station. I was OC'ing. One patrol car saw me and drove off. Another patrol car pulled in a minute later and saw me, waited till I was done filling up, and then left. No incidents.

Many members here are also residents of North Las Vegas and their reports also indicate no problems at all.

Tim

Post imported post

I carry in and around NLV almost daily and only had an issue with the b***hes at the tow yard. I've eaten lunch/dinner next to Metro officers (eating in NLV), NLVPD, CCSDPD, and Highway patrol with no issues or questions.

Post imported post

Just today I had lunch at Surf city, on the corner of MLK and Craig. Shortly after we sat at the booth5 SWATcame in and sat at a table adjacent to our booth, I was sitting strong side out and there was no way the missed it. When I went tothe restroom,I had to walk past them, andmy firearm was less than2 feet from them totally unobstructed, after my friend and I were done I walked outfirst, and he said they were looking pretty hard, but all in all no issues. P.S. I recommend the double stack enchiladas.

Post imported post

Mmm, I love enchiladas.