• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Waukesha district attorney Paul Bucher calls for Flynn to resign,

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

article is here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34042090/ns/local_news-milwaukee_wi/

Bucher says he has evidence that the affair between his wife and Chief Flynn has continued. He says he called the Chief to confront him. "He was somewhat taken aback. I asked him if he thought having sexual contact and intercourse with my wife in September on the 14th was conducive to trying to solve my marriage problems and his marriage problems. He indicated it was not," Bucher said.

Bucher has now called for Chief Flynn to resign, "because he is a public official, I believe he needs to be held accountable."

"He has crushed our family," Bucher said.

Bucher, 54, filed for divorce Wednesday morning and is seeking joint custody and primary placement of his and McBride's 4 year-old daughter. He had previously filed for divorce in September, but rescinded several days later.

McBride and Flynn carried on an affair earlier in 2009 shortly after McBride had written an article for Milwaukee Magazine about the chief. McBride has claimed that the affair did not begin until after she had completed her article.

Bucher said he decided to file for divorce again after learning that Flynn attempted to contact McBride in September.

Calls to Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn have not been returned.

Nutczak

imported post

I got a laugh out of the article on http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/06/19/jessica-mcbride-is-police-chief-edward-flynns-affair-photos/

A little creative editing of this paragraph on my part may help you understand what I found funny;

Flynn said, “I have done my wife (along with other peoples wives too) , and I profoundly regret the hurt I have inflicted on them and others affected by my conduct.
I accept the personal and public consequences of my private behavior.(so maybe you should do the entire area a huge favor and resign and forfeit any retirement or insurance programs)I have damaged my public reputation and violated the trust and love of my family.”

opusd2

imported post

Oh come on! Just because his position suggests that he has high moral standards doesn't mean we should hold him to that! That's just silly talk...

Ok, but I mean, have you seen a picture of that gal he was Shtooping? I find her worthy of falling from grace for. Except, SHE'S MARRIED!!! Come on! Hold this guy to moral standards!

Nutczak

imported post

I would be interested in hearing a recording of the phone call when Bucher confronted Flynn about doinking his wife.
Seriously, how much of a piece of crap is Flynn? And why has he not been charged with adultery according tocurrent law?
Sure, Go ahead and cheat on your own wife, but don't be screwing other peoples wives in the process! Especially when they are a political figure in the same region.

Has anyone seen pictures of Barretts wife? Ya think Flynn would try giving that A poke in the whiskers too?

Well, from what I know about Buchers questionableactionswhile being the D-A in Waukesha, it just looks like karma came around and bit him the ass!!

Anyonethink that Bucher is going snap over this,then go on a murderous rampage to defend the honor of his slutty wife? I wonder if he is going to file charges against the slut for adultery?