Thread: "Got your Hurt with you today?"

Post imported post

So, I packed up the boys 2 & 5 years old decided to OCinstead of wearing my vest.

First went to FedEx saw a South Towne Mall Security Guard inside, gave him a Business Card told him call me if you have any interest in obtaining a CFP.He looked a little confusioned :?wasn't sure if it was me giving him a cardor my XD40

Next to the BCI handed in some new Applications no questions or funny looks.

Then to Micky-dees in front of the BCI, feed the boys, then a trip to the rest room.An old boy80 plus comes in, stands next to me at the piss-pot and asked;

"Got your hurt with you today" He was a little creeping looking, I thought which "hurt"was he referring to Not really, I knewwhat he meantbut it was a funny questiongiven the circumstance.

Post imported post

Bennelli wrote:
    So, I packed up the boys 2 & 5 years old decided to OC....An old boy80 plus comes in, stands next to me at the piss-pot and asked;

"Got your hurt with you today"....
    Nice.
    Almost every story i hear about being spotted while OCing (or printing) by a member of our Senior community, it always has the same positive tone. My Grandma can't get enough of my carrying of firearms, and she had been a Ca resident for the past 20 years! ha!

They are more use to seeing guns in their day? or they have the experience to know better than to create hysteria when a gun is in the open or seen?

Man, seemingly, my generation is just a bunch of sissy whiners: i guess.

Way to go Bennelli. :celebrate

Post imported post

its true, older people love guns, thats a known fact :P hahaha