• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Got your Hurt with you today?"

Bennelli

imported post

So, I packed up the boys 2 & 5 years old decided to OCinstead of wearing my vest.

First went to FedEx saw a South Towne Mall Security Guard inside, gave him a Business Card told him call me if you have any interest in obtaining a CFP.He looked a little confusioned :?wasn't sure if it was me giving him a cardor my XD40:question:

Next to the BCI handed in some new Applications no questions or funny looks.

Then to Micky-dees in front of the BCI, feed the boys, then a trip to the rest room.An old boy80 plus comes in, stands next to me at the piss-pot and asked;

"Got your hurt with you today" He was a little creeping looking, I thought which "hurt"was he referring to :uhoh:Not really, I knewwhat he meantbut it was a funny questiongiven the circumstance.

scorpioajr

imported post

Bennelli wrote:
So, I packed up the boys 2 & 5 years old decided to OC....An old boy80 plus comes in, stands next to me at the piss-pot and asked;

"Got your hurt with you today"....

Nice.
Almost every story i hear about being spotted while OCing (or printing) by a member of our Senior community, it always has the same positive tone. My Grandma can't get enough of my carrying of firearms, and she had been a Ca resident for the past 20 years! ha!

They are more use to seeing guns in their day? or they have the experience to know better than to create hysteria when a gun is in the open or seen?

Man, seemingly, my generation is just a bunch of sissy whiners: i guess.

Way to go Bennelli. :celebrate