• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS - S&W M&P .45 ACP w/NS

FMCDH

imported post

Due to a recent purchase of a Sig 226 (I know, your jealous ;)), I am looking to sell a S&W M&P .45 ACP from my collection to free up a bit of space and recap a bit of lost cash.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...ted=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15711

It has factory Night Sights (green on green) and is in very good condition with about 1000 rounds through. This one has no thumb safety and no mag safety.

It comes with:
Factory Box, paperwork and lock.
All three back-straps (S,M,L)
The orange slide hold
5 Standard Cap mags (10rd)
1 Extended Cap mag (14rd)
Serpa CQC holster

Thought I might give fellow OCers first crack at it before I sell it on consignment at my local FFL.

Asking:
500.00 (OBOA)

FTF only in Seattle/Tacoma area. I prefer to see a CPL for sale, but if I know you from our get togethers that will be fine too.

dirvo85

imported post

first time poster long time lurker. That was a steal of a deal! I saw it at work today and couldn't create an account because of our work firewalls! I wish I could've gotten a bid in! I am a Mp-pistol.com member and haven't seen an M&P 45 with night sites go for that cheap. I'm sorry you had to get rid of such an incredible gun!

FMCDH

imported post

dirvo85 wrote:
first time poster long time lurker. That was a steal of a deal! I saw it at work today and couldn't create an account because of our work firewalls! I wish I could've gotten a bid in! I am a Mp-pistol.com member and haven't seen an M&P 45 with night sites go for that cheap. I'm sorry you had to get rid of such an incredible gun!
It seems people are closet M&P lovers.;) This was a strange one where no one posted, but I received just over half a dozen offers in a day by PM.

Some just wanted the mags, another didn't want the holster and wanted me to knock off 100 without it. (yea right!)

I am an M&P lover too, but normally carry and shoot the 9mm versions. Partially due to economics and partially because I put a CTC laser grip on mine and the 45 cal with the CTC is just too large to be comfortable in my hand.

The guy I sold it to has larger hands than me, so I think he may enjoy and use it more.

"Carry On!"

Edit: O! and welcome to OCDO dirvo85! :cool:

FMCDH

imported post

HeesBonafide wrote:
Yes, yes I will!! ;)

THANKS!

Hehe, it was great talking to you, and I will have to take you up on that range and or dinner offer some time. :D