Thread: GUN-TOTING HOMEOWNER CATCHES BURGLAR IN HIS BOXERS

Post imported post

This gunowner/homeowner needs some lessons.

a) he should of been carrying and not of had to load his 9mm

b) Warning Shot? Never! weird.

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/p...t/8178/1182397
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

Anyone sell a boxer holster? :P
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Post imported post

How did the burglar get into the homeowner's boxers?

MD

Post imported post

HI THERE,I AM ISRAEL,AND I LIVE IN BOISE,ID. WE ARE AN OPEN CARRY STATE, AND I WANT TO KNOW IF WASHINGTON IS AN OC.I HAVE A WSAH CC. AND TRAVEL TO YAKIMA VERY OFTEN,AND DO YOU KNOW IF OREGON IS AN OC. TOO?, I BEEN OC. IN YAKIMA BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IS LEGAL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW . "HASTA LA VISTA" ISRAEL.

Post imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
    HI THERE,......... I WANT TO KNOW IF WASHINGTON IS AN OC.........
    Hello Israel,

- YES we are an OC State,

- However, you MUST have a concealed permit to travel in a vehicle with a loaded pistol (and no loaded rifles).

Bat

* P.S. Friendly reminder to takeCaps Lockoff, many see it as "yelling" - Thank you.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
    HI THERE,I AM ISRAEL,AND I LIVE IN BOISE,ID. WE ARE AN OPEN CARRY STATE, AND I WANT TO KNOW IF WASHINGTON IS AN OC.I HAVE A WSAH CC. AND TRAVEL TO YAKIMA VERY OFTEN,AND DO YOU KNOW IF OREGON IS AN OC. TOO?, I BEEN OC. IN YAKIMA BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IS LEGAL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW . "HASTA LA VISTA" ISRAEL.
    There's no need to shout! But, yes WA is an OC "Gold Star" state.:celebrate Meaning that anyone who is legal to own a gun can OC, just about anywhere, except as noted in WA RCW 9.41.300.
    I am the person responsible for myself, my wife and my son. I take that VERY seriously.

Post imported post

And here's your holster:

http://www.thunderwear.com/

OR

SmartCarry

Post imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
    ISRAEL wrote:
    There's no need to shout! But, yes WA is an OC "Gold Star" state.:celebrate Meaning that anyone who is legal to own a gun can OC, just about anywhere, except as noted in WA RCW 9.41.300.
    Actually, Wa. isonly rated an"OC Friendly State", one notch down from 'Gold Star' due to the CPL requirement to carry loaded in a vehicle.

http://www.opencarry.org/wa.html