• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GUN-TOTING HOMEOWNER CATCHES BURGLAR IN HIS BOXERS

ISRAEL

imported post

HI THERE,I AM ISRAEL,AND I LIVE IN BOISE,ID. WE ARE AN OPEN CARRY STATE, AND I WANT TO KNOW IF WASHINGTON IS AN OC.I HAVE A WSAH CC. AND TRAVEL TO YAKIMA VERY OFTEN,AND DO YOU KNOW IF OREGON IS AN OC. TOO?, I BEEN OC. IN YAKIMA BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IS LEGAL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW . "HASTA LA VISTA" ISRAEL.

Batousaii

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
HI THERE,......... I WANT TO KNOW IF WASHINGTON IS AN OC.........
Hello Israel,

- YES we are an OC State,

- However, you MUST have a concealed permit to travel in a vehicle with a loaded pistol (and no loaded rifles).

:cool:Bat

* P.S. Friendly reminder to takeCaps Lockoff, many see it as "yelling" - Thank you.

tyguy808

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
HI THERE,I AM ISRAEL,AND I LIVE IN BOISE,ID. WE ARE AN OPEN CARRY STATE, AND I WANT TO KNOW IF WASHINGTON IS AN OC.I HAVE A WSAH CC. AND TRAVEL TO YAKIMA VERY OFTEN,AND DO YOU KNOW IF OREGON IS AN OC. TOO?, I BEEN OC. IN YAKIMA BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IS LEGAL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW . "HASTA LA VISTA" ISRAEL.
There's no need to shout! But, yes WA is an OC "Gold Star" state.:celebrate Meaning that anyone who is legal to own a gun can OC, just about anywhere, except as noted in WA RCW 9.41.300.

FMCDH

imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
ISRAEL wrote:
There's no need to shout! But, yes WA is an OC "Gold Star" state.:celebrate Meaning that anyone who is legal to own a gun can OC, just about anywhere, except as noted in WA RCW 9.41.300.

Actually, Wa. isonly rated an"OC Friendly State", one notch down from 'Gold Star' due to the CPL requirement to carry loaded in a vehicle.

http://www.opencarry.org/wa.html