• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sentry Foods become Robbery Targets

Pointman

imported post

Milwaukee Police are trying to get you to track down an armed robber.

Sentry Food Store on 71st and Lisbon was robbed around 6:00 Wednesday morning.

The suspect claimed he had a gun in his pocket and threatened to shoot the cashier if she didn't move fast enough. He then walked out of the store and took off in a dark four-door Dodge Intrepid.

The same description fits another Sentry store robbery that happened a week ago in the same area.

If you can do a better job than Milwaukee police, please save taxpayer dollars by wrapping things up for them. Their number is: (414) 935-7360.

7101 W. Lisbon Avenue robbery video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1iEycjwyrk&feature=youtube_gdata

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Pointman wrote:
Milwaukee Police are trying to get you to track down an armed robber.

Sentry Food Store on 71st and Lisbon was robbed around 6:00 Wednesday morning.

The suspect claimed he had a gun in his pocket and threatened to shoot the cashier if she didn't move fast enough. He then walked out of the store and took off in a dark four-door Dodge Intrepid.

The same description fits another Sentry store robbery that happened a week ago in the same area.

If you can do a better job than Milwaukee police, please save taxpayer dollars by wrapping things up for them. Their number is: (414) 935-7360.

7101 W. Lisbon Avenue robbery video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1iEycjwyrk&feature=youtube_gdata
is there a GDSZ within a 1000 feet of that store ? a gun free School zone is nothing but a CRIME - FREE FIRE - ZONE...

opusd2

imported post

If we solve the case, can we take the place of the detectives that should be solving it as their job? I never got to post any of my jobs on You Tube and ask those around me for help...

But, but, but, I thought something like that couldn't happen under the watchful eye of Flynn?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

opusd2 wrote:
As an off topic question, is it racial profiling to ask for a description of the "bad guy"?
it is now that we have Black President...EVERYTHING NOW is Racist & Politically incorrect. Know matter what we say, they can through the race card in your face.

opusd2

imported post

Gotcha! That explains a heated discussion I had with a lib friend of mine when I asked a question regarding race.

But I should have known how racist I was because I made a negative comment about a democrat once. He was white, but I'm sure that's racist to call him such.

XDFDE45

imported post

You are all just coming to the realization now that you're racist :question:. Wake up! Every ill that the black community suffers is because of all you white devils :lol::lol:. Yes, heavy sarcasm there ;).

opusd2

imported post

Oh no! I've known for a long time. Ever since a required class in college called "Race and Gender". The prof was an image of the typical 60's hippie and every white male of European descent age 17 to 56 was to blame for all of the problems in the world. And we were promised, and received low grades for the class.

So I know I am the white devil. And I have to word my comments so carefully I can't say what I want or mean. But I can be called "Cracker", "Redneck", "Hick", etc... in a harshly negative tone without any problems.

Like the album titles says, "Nothing's Shocking"

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
don't laugh too much, but I am waiting for the race war to start in a few years.
Gotta remember to cut that hamstring, then that extra "Jimmy the Greek" muscle will be neutralized and you should have a fair race then:celebrate.

protias

imported post

opusd2 wrote:
If we solve the case, can we take the place of the detectives that should be solving it as their job? I never got to post any of my jobs on You Tube and ask those around me for help...

But, but, but, I thought something like that couldn't happen under the watchful eye of Flynn?
He's been too busy having an affair with "some woman."

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
opusd2 wrote:
As an off topic question, is it racial profiling to ask for a description of the "bad guy"?
it is now that we have Black President...EVERYTHING NOW is Racist & Politically incorrect. Know matter what we say, they can through the race card in your face.
Next time anyone throws the race card let them know it expired.

Pointman

imported post

Police caught the robber today. Before robbing the checker he was shopping for groceries, which he left in the checkout area. Police dusted the groceries for fingerprints, then ran them through a computer database.

(No story to link to yet.)