• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visting Wisconsin

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Packer fan wrote:
Yes it was on Rimrock rd. Did I break the law in that? I didn't go onto or into the property.

I'm so law abiding that I feel like I'm breaking the law while following it.:lol:

I would like to OC on State Street but do to time constraints.
No law being broken. Nothing says you cannot be armed within the vicinity of the Ferris Center or even on the property. Just cannot enter the building.

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

Packer fan wrote:
I forgot to say that my wife did a little shopping at the Shopko in Delavan and OC there all alone.

City of Delavan laws are good for OC as there is no mention of it. I am working on Elkhorn. Theoretically they are reviewing their illegal ordinance.

One of these days I'll grow some balls and OC in Delavan. Wal-Mart seems like the perfect place.

hduc2005

imported post

paul@paul-fisher.com wrote:
Packer fan wrote:
I forgot to say that my wife did a little shopping at the Shopko in Delavan and OC there all alone.

City of Delavan laws are good for OC as there is no mention of it. I am working on Elkhorn. Theoretically they are reviewing their illegal ordinance.

One of these days I'll grow some balls and OC in Delavan. Wal-Mart seems like the perfect place.

Maybe Packer fan's wife will barrow you hers :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: JUST KIDDING

Packer fan

imported post

Well she does have a Kahr CW.40 but that isn't what she was carrying that night. She had my Tauras Millenium PT140.

Let me tell you about what happened on the way home.

I was in Rolla, Mo and doing 60 in a 40. I saw the headlights of an officer come on. I willingly volunteered to pull over. He walked upto the window and I gave him my DL and my CHL (or CCP in some states) and he asked what I carried. I told him and started talking guns and told him what my wife carries. He said he is a Springfield XP .40 kind of guy. Told me to slow down and have a nice day. That was it. I love living in the south.

Anyway it is because of the work you guys are doing up there that I OC in Wi. I'm not that brave on my own and don'thavemoney to burn but I enjoy OC so much that I do it when ever I can. Again, Ar is not an OC state.

jpm84092

imported post

Hi Packer Fan,

Like you, I enjoy the Green and Gold from a distance. I moved to Utah from Wisconsin a short time ago and now have a Utah CCW permit. It is good in 38 States, but obviously not in WI. :X Many of my friends in Wisconsin have obtained out-of-state Utah CCW which makes them legal in all but "resident only" States. Utah instructors live in WI and can be googled.

Now, like my American Express, I never leave home without it (weapon).

Packer fan

imported post

I have been thinking about getting my Utah CCP but I would only gain Wy and NM two states that I rarely travel and I can OC in either state so I don't see the need to spend the money.

I love living in Ar because most officers like citizens to carry. The laws are stricter than most states in where you can carry and how you can but the LOE's as a whole don't see law abiding citizens as a threat. I work with the officers here in town.