Thread: Moral decision last night

Post imported post

A bunch of my co-workers were gathering at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Sierra Vista. I had never been there, so I decided to head over. I was walking up and saw a big "NO WEAPONS" emblazoned on the glass (I was carrying concealed). I sat in my car for awhile and mulled it over, but finally decided, you know what, I'm not giving these hippies one cent of my money if that's their attitude, and left.

My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Good decision! Buffalo Wild Wings (formerly BW-3) was a place that my family and I visited on many occasions back when I was in college in Ohio and, except for their newanti-self defense stand I'd gladly return. However, my mind was changed and I'll not return since so many of them ban us common-folk from carrying for our protection. In me they have likely permanently lost a loyal customer.

Post imported post

mFonz77 wrote:
    A bunch of my co-workers were gathering at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Sierra Vista. I had never been there, so I decided to head over. I was walking up and saw a big "NO WEAPONS" emblazoned on the glass (I was carrying concealed). I sat in my car for awhile and mulled it over, but finally decided, you know what, I'm not giving these hippies one cent of my money if that's their attitude, and left.
    Good for you!

One of my favorite Mexican food restaurants that I will no longer patronize is La Casita, in Mammoth. They are posted.

Post imported post

In my opinion, you're not missing much. I went there once and couldn't hear myself think. Crowded and over-priced.

Post imported post

Glad to see that you stood up for your principles!

I love Chipotle burritos, but now that I know they are anti 2nd admendment, I do with out.

If we don't take a stance, we don't deserve our bill of rights....

Post imported post

They suck anyway. Went there once a few years ago, never went back.

Overpriced, the wings are terrible, and they offer nothing that other places don't.

Hooters has the best wings. Too bad they serve booze.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

NO WEAPONS doesn't mean you can't carry concealed, if I am thinking right? It's not a valid sign under the law, no?

Post imported post

Pace wrote:
    NO WEAPONS doesn't mean you can't carry concealed, if I am thinking right? It's not a valid sign under the law, no?

Even if the sign isn't valid, why support their business with your money?

Post imported post

chesphoto wrote:
    Pace wrote:
    I wouldn't patronize an establishment that had a "No *******" sign. "No Guns" is an even worse form of hate.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

chesphoto wrote:
    Pace wrote:

What Chesphoto said.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Post imported post

Yep Buffalo Wild Wings sucks, Wings suck, service sucks even worse. Thats alot of suckin lol!