• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moral decision last night

mFonz77

imported post

A bunch of my co-workers were gathering at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Sierra Vista. I had never been there, so I decided to head over. I was walking up and saw a big "NO WEAPONS" emblazoned on the glass (I was carrying concealed). I sat in my car for awhile and mulled it over, but finally decided, you know what, I'm not giving these hippies one cent of my money if that's their attitude, and left.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Good decision! Buffalo Wild Wings (formerly BW-3) was a place that my family and I visited on many occasions back when I was in college in Ohio and, except for their newanti-self defense stand I'd gladly return. However, my mind was changed and I'll not return since so many of them ban us common-folk from carrying for our protection. In me they have likely permanently lost a loyal customer.

GWbiker

imported post

mFonz77 wrote:
A bunch of my co-workers were gathering at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Sierra Vista. I had never been there, so I decided to head over. I was walking up and saw a big "NO WEAPONS" emblazoned on the glass (I was carrying concealed). I sat in my car for awhile and mulled it over, but finally decided, you know what, I'm not giving these hippies one cent of my money if that's their attitude, and left.

Good for you!

One of my favorite Mexican food restaurants that I will no longer patronize is La Casita, in Mammoth. They are posted.

Lew

imported post

In my opinion, you're not missing much. I went there once and couldn't hear myself think. Crowded and over-priced.

Chez

imported post

Glad to see that you stood up for your principles!

I love Chipotle burritos, but now that I know they are anti 2nd admendment, I do with out.

If we don't take a stance, we don't deserve our bill of rights.... :(

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

They suck anyway. Went there once a few years ago, never went back.

Overpriced, the wings are terrible, and they offer nothing that other places don't.

Hooters has the best wings. Too bad they serve booze.

Pace

imported post

NO WEAPONS doesn't mean you can't carry concealed, if I am thinking right? It's not a valid sign under the law, no?

Chez

imported post

Pace wrote:
NO WEAPONS doesn't mean you can't carry concealed, if I am thinking right? It's not a valid sign under the law, no?
Even if the sign isn't valid, why support their business with your money?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

chesphoto wrote:
Pace wrote:
I wouldn't patronize an establishment that had a "No Niggers" sign. "No Guns" is an even worse form of hate.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

chesphoto wrote:
Pace wrote:

What Chesphoto said. :lol:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde