Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER CPL class?? Metro Detroit area.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Since the first OC class was so successful, Skip Coryell has offered to donate all profits to MOC and SAM for a second class. I would like to seea group of28 (Maximum allowed) sign up for this class. Like last course we plan on a pot-luck for lunch so bring a dish to share.

The Class will cost $100 (a great price) and meet the state requirements for a CPL.

If you are interested Please respond here so I can get an idea of how many people would take the class.

I will need a payment by January 16th.
    Make check out to Michigan Open Carry, Inc. and send to:

Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
    5806 High St.
    Bath, MI 48808

I'll update as needed.

CONFIRMED![/b]

Where: Hunts with Doubles. Indoor range. http://www.huntswithdouble.com
    Danview Technology Ct.
    Shelby twp, MI 48315
    When: Sunday 1/24/10
    Time: 8:30AM-6:30PM
    Cost: $100
    Instructor: Skip Coryell
    http://www.mwtac.com

100 Rounds of ammo. We will have some guns to rent and the range may have some as well. The Range will have ammo for sale and encourages student to purchase ammo on site.

Hunts With Doubles has stated this rule for ammo:
    Under no circumstances are Wolf, re-loaded, re-manufactured, steel core, steel jacketed, or AP ammo, etc. ever allowed at the Range.

We have this many interested.
    Yosemite Sam’s Wife
    D in Law
    Maybe one more???
    Eastmeyers?
    Banger
    TylerJ87 +1
    Tygereye’s Mom??
    Sister??
    PDinDetroit?
    Scot623 +5
    Phil+1
    peanutpublications +1
    mawiod96

Sprinklerguy +2
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I wish I could have taken a MOC CPL class.

ttt

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Why not have a women only class?? And maybe in Mid-Michigan?? Maybe some of the women are intimidated, being in the same class with men?? You might get more women carrying!

Post imported post

sign Me up , I missed the last class cause of surgery, If its in the Detroit area
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

Post imported post

Any more interested. Maybe at Hunts with doubles in Shelby township???
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

The Wife and future Daughter inlaw Is interested! And Possibly one more! Have a total of Three people!

Post imported post

Father in-law, the better half and I would be giving as a gift, if its on the weekend.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

I still need to take mine.

Post imported post

I would definitely sign up for a MOC CPL course as long it is on a weekend preferably after the New Year

Post imported post

I will talk to my mom, and sister, they may be interested... no promises though...

Post imported post

I have a friend who is interested, he is a local pastor in Hazel Park.
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Post imported post

Are there any more taker's????

Post imported post

I am definitely interested if the timing is right. I am currently living in Kentucky but will be back in Michigan before Christmas

Post imported post

I work retail so Saturdays are hard for me. The only one I have off this month is the 12th. If the class falls then, I'm in.

Post imported post

It seems like with the busy holiday schedule people are going to be pushing for after Jan. 1st ? I am still interested either way just want to keep my calendar open

Post imported post

Ok we have this many interested. We are working with hunt’s with Doubles. I will have more info after the shooting comp. this weekend. If we go with them it will be in Shelby Township and most likely on a Sunday as they have a regular CPL class every Saturday. I am hoping to get 20 people to take the class. This is a great class for a great price ($100).

The class will most likely be after the New Year, perhaps mid January.

Will post updates so check often.

Pmcqueen37
    Yosemite Sam’s Wife
    D in Law
    Maybe one more???
    Eastmeyers?
    Banger
    TylerJ87
    TylerJ87's Dad?
    Tygereye’s Mom??
    Sister??
    PDinDetroit?
    Scot623?

Post imported post

I could see if my dad would be interested. I am not sure why he doesn't have his yet, both of my uncles do. And he lives in Ray Twp so it's very convenient.

Post imported post

TylerJ87 wrote:
    I could see if my dad would be interested. I am not sure why he doesn't have his yet, both of my uncles do. And he lives in Ray Twp so it's very convenient.
    I don't think he will find a better price and a better group of people. Also it helps out two pro-gun groups.

Post imported post

The women and I will pay for our father-in-law. I would like to pose a question. I already have my CPL, can I sit-in on the class just for fun, I would like to see a MOC CPL class.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    God Bless

Post imported post

My dad sounds like he is in, he says he passes the place a lot but has never been there hopefully it will be a good opportunity to find a place close to home to shoot

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    The women and I will pay for our father-in-law. I would like to pose a question. I already have my CPL, can I sit-in on the class just for fun, I would like to see a MOC CPL class.
    Yes you can. The last one was fun. We had a pot-luck lunch with people bringing a dish to pass. Very informal and laid back. If you want you can help out on the range as a Range-Master.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    eastmeyers wrote:
    Yes you can. The last one was fun. We had a pot-luck lunch with people bringing a dish to pass. Very informal and laid back. If you want you can help out on the range as a Range-Master.
    I don't know how well some guys will take to a 23yo being a range"master", helping them, they may not take well to that. But if you think it'll be okay, than I am willing to help. I did shoot in the Marine Corps, and taught by the best.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Post imported post

I'm interested, depending on when/where. I am assuming it will be after Christmas? I'll keep checking the posts to see what has been decided.

Thanks.

Post imported post

Kim, welcome to MOC... great bunch of people on here.....can you go to your profile and put Michigan as your home state?
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

Post imported post

I (tygereye's lil sister) and my husband might be very interested...I'll be watching for updates and solid dates n such.

Haven't been on in a while...good to be back!
    "I'm gonna show him what little girls are made of - gunpowder and lead." Miranda Lambert

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast