• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ANOTHER CPL class?? Metro Detroit area.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Since the first OC class was so successful, Skip Coryell has offered to donate all profits to MOC and SAM for a second class. I would like to seea group of28 (Maximum allowed) sign up for this class. Like last course we plan on a pot-luck for lunch so bring a dish to share.

The Class will cost $100 (a great price) and meet the state requirements for a CPL.

If you are interested Please respond here so I can get an idea of how many people would take the class.

I will need a payment by January 16[suP]th[/suP].
Make check out to Michigan Open Carry, Inc. and send to:

Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
5806 High St.
Bath, MI 48808

I'll update as needed.

CONFIRMED![/b]

Where: Hunts with Doubles. Indoor range. http://www.huntswithdouble.com
Danview Technology Ct.
Shelby twp, MI 48315
When: Sunday 1/24/10
Time: 8:30AM-6:30PM
Cost: $100
Instructor: Skip Coryell
http://www.mwtac.com

100 Rounds of ammo. We will have some guns to rent and the range may have some as well. The Range will have ammo for sale and encourages student to purchase ammo on site.

Hunts With Doubles has stated this rule for ammo:
Under no circumstances are Wolf, re-loaded, re-manufactured, steel core, steel jacketed, or AP ammo, etc. ever allowed at the Range.

We have this many interested.
Yosemite Sam’s Wife
D in Law
Maybe one more???
Eastmeyers?
Banger
TylerJ87 +1
Tygereye’s Mom??
Sister??
PDinDetroit?
Scot623 +5
Phil+1
peanutpublications +1
mawiod96

Sprinklerguy +2

TylerJ87

imported post

It seems like with the busy holiday schedule people are going to be pushing for after Jan. 1st ? I am still interested either way just want to keep my calendar open

Venator

imported post

Ok we have this many interested. We are working with hunt’s with Doubles. I will have more info after the shooting comp. this weekend. If we go with them it will be in Shelby Township and most likely on a Sunday as they have a regular CPL class every Saturday. I am hoping to get 20 people to take the class. This is a great class for a great price ($100).

The class will most likely be after the New Year, perhaps mid January.

Will post updates so check often.

Pmcqueen37
Yosemite Sam’s Wife
D in Law
Maybe one more???
Eastmeyers?
Banger
TylerJ87
TylerJ87's Dad?
Tygereye’s Mom??
Sister??
PDinDetroit?
Scot623?

TylerJ87

imported post

I could see if my dad would be interested. I am not sure why he doesn't have his yet, both of my uncles do. And he lives in Ray Twp so it's very convenient.

Venator

imported post

TylerJ87 wrote:
I could see if my dad would be interested. I am not sure why he doesn't have his yet, both of my uncles do. And he lives in Ray Twp so it's very convenient.
I don't think he will find a better price and a better group of people. Also it helps out two pro-gun groups.

eastmeyers

imported post

The women and I will pay for our father-in-law. I would like to pose a question. I already have my CPL, can I sit-in on the class just for fun, I would like to see a MOC CPL class.

TylerJ87

imported post

My dad sounds like he is in, he says he passes the place a lot but has never been there hopefully it will be a good opportunity to find a place close to home to shoot