• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I just got my CPL!

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Just got it in the mail today!

Celebratory get-together, anyone? I'll OC of course... but this time I don't have to unload before getting in my car :celebrate

FMCDH

imported post

Its nice not to have to handle the gun whenever you get in and out of a vehicle isn't it? Its stupid and dangerous to force people to handle a gun that much, and that law has no basis in reason for existing.

Of-course, if I had my way, id make Washington a universal carry state like Alaska and Vermont.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

As would I. Funny how California has the most restrictive gun laws yet has the worst crime problem, yet VT has the least restrictive and one of the lowest crime rates.

Crashbox

imported post

Congratulations, G22Paddy! Having a CPL does indeed make it more convenient, one reason I applied for mine 30 days ago today (and waiting...)

sudden valley gunner

imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
As would I. Funny how California has the most restrictive gun laws yet has the worst crime problem, yet VT has the least restrictive and one of the lowest crime rates.
Yea funny, any body tell Helmke this?....LOL.....