Thread: Deleware OCer fires in self defense!

McX

Post imported post

, 2008 10:24 pm
    Quote Reply
    Wow. News travels quickly over the Internet....

I can confirm that I'm "dave_in_delaware" on the DELOC forum, I'm the Co-Founder and Global Moderator of Delaware Open Carry, and I am the victim in those news articles....

As for contact info, I'd rather NOT have that made public, please. I'm sure you can understand my reasoning. You can easily contact me via PM (here on OCDO - I'm dave_in_delaware). So I don't know why anything more has to be posted on this public forum. And I don't understand the urgency of letting everyone in the world know my full name or contact info by posting my personal website here...

The investigation is still underway, so I can't elaborate any further on the incident.

I do appreciate all of your support and prayers. Knowing people are in my corner helps us get through each day.
    Last edited on Thu Nov 27th, 2008 10:52 pm by dave_in_delaware

TFred

Posted: Thu Nov 27th, 2008 11:32 pm
    Quote Reply
    dave_in_delaware wrote:
    Wow. News travels quickly over the Internet....

I can confirm that I'm "dave_in_delaware" on the DELOC forum, I'm the Co-Founder and Global Moderator of Delaware Open Carry, and I am the victim in those news articles....

As for contact info, I'd rather NOT have that made public, please. I'm sure you can understand my reasoning. You can easily contact me via PM (here on OCDO - I'm dave_in_delaware). So I don't know why anything more has to be posted on this public forum. And I don't understand the urgency of letting everyone in the world know my full name or contact info by posting my personal website here...

The investigation is still underway, so I can't elaborate any further on the incident.

I do appreciate all of your support and prayers. Knowing people are in my corner helps us get through each day.

Although I certainly can't speak for Mike, who like you, is the Co-Founder of this forum, I would be willing to bet a fair amount of whatever that he was just looking to personally get in touch with you, and not to publicly disclose that information.

His e-mail address is on this site, he'd probably be very pleased to hear from you.

Post imported post

Is there any info on what happened? Have a link? Hopefully he hasn't said anything about it publicly, but that doesn't mean the "story" hasn't somehow leaked out by someone else.

Post imported post

Um, guys... this story is from a year ago. I think it was fully resolved earlier this year.

Check the Delaware thread!
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

McX

Post imported post

Sorry guys, just thought it might be an interesting topic to discuss. A change of pace from the chain rattling going on on some threads. We can kill this one off if you want.

McX

Post imported post

I think I'll just jump back here for a moment to give us all a good smile; The way the fur is flying on some threads I swear I can hear the guy(s) clanking the beer bottles together saying: Warriors........come out to play.

I ever die, your all gonna miss me.