Thread: looking for a good gun shop

Post imported post

iv been having the hardest time finding a gun shop that carries a wide variety of accessories. anyone have any suggestions?

right now im looking for a place that carries a belt clip for my kel-tec. but in general it seems to be hard to find a good gun shop that carries everything

Post imported post

Where in AZ?

Post imported post

anywhere in the valley. preferably east valley (tempe, scottsdale, phoenix) but ill drive west if its a good shop

Post imported post

Bear Mountain Sports, AJI Sporting Goods.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post imported post

Merchant Firearms in Ahwatukee (off Chandler Blvd. and South Mountain Pkwy). If he doesn't have it he can order it.
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

Post imported post

I went to Bear Arms (http://www.beararmsaz.com/) on Saturday since I had heard their radio ads on KFYI and they were very polite, talkative and helpful. They even gave me the names of other places that had or could get the stuff that I wanted.

A pleasant surprise from some shops where they have the attitude that they are doing you a favor by just acknowledging your existence.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Post imported post

The Scottsdale gun club is easily the nicest gun shop I've ever been in.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

r6-rider wrote:
    iv been having the hardest time finding a gun shop that carries a wide variety of accessories. anyone have any suggestions?

right now im looking for a place that carries a belt clip for my kel-tec. but in general it seems to be hard to find a good gun shop that carries everything
    Why not just get it from kel tec?
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

that is what i ended up doing. i was just seeing if i could find a shop that would have stuff like that so i wouldnt have to wait on delivery