Thread: This is about the meet up today if anybody wants to know.

Post imported post

Well the meet up went semi well. We had about 7 people attended including wives. Thanks turbodog and slidell jim and two other that attended(i forgot the other two screen names that attended). Well it started raining as soon as slidell jim and I showed up so we decided to go eat at shoney's this morning. I gotten alot of questions answered and i appreciate that. But as we gotten off the interstate there were people already cleaning up gause blvd. So basically, if we did start cleaning there wouldnt be anything to pick up. Im glad i got to meet people that open carried and i dont feel like im the only person that open carries. But overall the meet went well. Thanks to everybody that showed up. I definatly be seeing yall on December 3. So we can have more conversations about OCing.THANK YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate:celebrate:ce lebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Banned

Post imported post

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrateI'm sure the wives were thrilled about picking up trash in a ditch so you can carry a pistol; Y'all don't have a clue

I've re read the second amendment several times and just can't find any reference to picking up trash as a requirement to carry a pistol.............:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate: celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

MEMismyHero wrote:

What are you.....12 years old? Seriously, go back to your X-Box Live son, you're simplywasting bandwidth here. :quirky

To the OP. Good job to you and all who made the attempt. It's that kind of POSITIVE example gun owners needanddon't pay any attention tothe peanut gallery.Some of those folks have such small minds, and lead such unhappy lives, thattheconcepts of positive, good, and happyare just too much for theirbrains to comprehend.Theyfail repeatedly at wrapping their minds aroundthe concepts.All they understand is anger, hatred, andmiserySad, but, true.The best way to deal with them is to cast themaside, leaving them ridiculed and alone.

Post imported post

tntorqu wrote:
    Well the meet up went semi well. We had about 7 people attended including wives. Thanks turbodog and slidell jim and two other that attended(i forgot the other two screen names that attended). Well it started raining as soon as slidell jim and I showed up so we decided to go eat at shoney's this morning. I gotten alot of questions answered and i appreciate that. But as we gotten off the interstate there were people already cleaning up gause blvd. So basically, if we did start cleaning there wouldnt be anything to pick up. Im glad i got to meet people that open carried and i dont feel like im the only person that open carries. But overall the meet went well. Thanks to everybody that showed up. I definatly be seeing yall on December 3. So we can have more conversations about OCing.THANK YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate:celebrate:ce lebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    A good job by yourself and Slidell Jim. Mother nature had other ideas for the day, but that shouldn't take away any pride in your efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Him: "I carry my gun concealed"
    Me: "You're not very good at it"
    Him: "What do you mean?"
    Me: "I know you have a gun"
    End of conversation.

Post imported post

tntorqu wrote:
    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to meeting you.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

tntorqu - Youth and enthusiasm got five OCers together on short notice with potential for more meets. Good job.

Post imported post

thank u jerry for the compliment. im trying to get the word out. my wife is supporting me in it. i really appreciate that. I wish i can get more of these compliments.