Thread: Hard Times Cafe tonight. Come out for the fight!

Post imported post

Going to the one in Manassas or Woodbridge tonight for the UFC fight. Has anyone OC'ed there or know their policies?

Post imported post

I just searched the forum and it looks like people have OC'ed there before, so you should be good to go. And they are a CAPS bar!

Post imported post

thanks. I did a search and nothing came up. Must of missed spelled it or something.

Post imported post

Ok looks like we'll be going to the Hard Times Cafe in Manassas for the UFC fight tonight. Hope to get there about 8:30ish. No reservations. Just come on down. Hope to see a few of you there.

Post imported post

I actually searched on Google which brought me back to here. I hate the search function on the forum, it never works for me.

Post imported post

I will be there and bringinga friend...

Post imported post

Hope everyone had a great time. I appreciate the situational awareness of sitting over by darts putting your backs to the wall.

I was the one who turned your dart lights off. Being one of the owners I get to enjoy the security of concealment and have my Glock G26 on at all times at work.

Randy

Post imported post

Randy,

I can't speak for everyone, but you just secured my patronage. I will see you again soon! Oh, and thanks for turning off those dartboard lights. Little things are bright!

~Roger

Post imported post

chiliman wrote:
    Hope everyone had a great time. I appreciate the situational awareness of sitting over by darts putting your backs to the wall.

I was the one who turned your dart lights off. Being one of the owners I get to enjoy the security of concealment and have my Glock G26 on at all times at work.

Randy
    Your username suddenly makes a lot of sense

I'll be sure to start having my Hard Times chili at your place in the future!

Post imported post

hunter45 wrote:
    I actually searched on Google which brought me back to here. I hate the search function on the forum, it never works for me.
    Another tip, in case you weren't aware, is to use [sitepencarry.mywowbb.com "your search"] and it will only return results from the specified site.