• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hard Times Cafe tonight. Come out for the fight!

10mm

imported post

Going to the one in Manassas or Woodbridge tonight for the UFC fight. Has anyone OC'ed there or know their policies?

hunter45

imported post

I just searched the forum and it looks like people have OC'ed there before, so you should be good to go. And they are a CAPS bar! :)

10mm

imported post

Ok looks like we'll be going to the Hard Times Cafe in Manassas for the UFC fight tonight. Hope to get there about 8:30ish. No reservations. Just come on down. Hope to see a few of you there.:cool:

hunter45

imported post

I actually searched on Google which brought me back to here. I hate the search function on the forum, it never works for me.

chiliman

imported post

Hope everyone had a great time. I appreciate the situational awareness of sitting over by darts putting your backs to the wall.

I was the one who turned your dart lights off. Being one of the owners I get to enjoy the security of concealment and have my Glock G26 on at all times at work.

Randy

10mm

imported post

Randy,

I can't speak for everyone, but you just secured my patronage. I will see you again soon! Oh, and thanks for turning off those dartboard lights. Little things are bright!

~Roger

nova

imported post

chiliman wrote:
Hope everyone had a great time. I appreciate the situational awareness of sitting over by darts putting your backs to the wall.

I was the one who turned your dart lights off. Being one of the owners I get to enjoy the security of concealment and have my Glock G26 on at all times at work.

Randy
Your username suddenly makes a lot of sense :cool:

I'll be sure to start having my Hard Times chili at your place in the future! :)

virginiatuck

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
I actually searched on Google which brought me back to here. I hate the search function on the forum, it never works for me.
Another tip, in case you weren't aware, is to use [site:eek:pencarry.mywowbb.com "your search"] and it will only return results from the specified site.