Thread: Anyone in Eastern Idaho?

Post imported post

Is there anyone in Eastern Idaho around Idaho Falls?
    I have been repeating over and over again that he who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden. He has no business to be the head of a family. He must either hide himself, or must rest content to live for ever in helplessness and be prepared to crawl like a worm at the bidding of a bully. - Gandhi

Post imported post

I'm in Idaho Falls

Post imported post

There is someone else out here! :celebrate

I've been putting posts up on a lot of forums and even on craigslist and your the first response.

Anyway, I'm by Rexburg and was wondering if anyone out here would like to do an open carry get together...a dinner or something.
    I have been repeating over and over again that he who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden. He has no business to be the head of a family. He must either hide himself, or must rest content to live for ever in helplessness and be prepared to crawl like a worm at the bidding of a bully. - Gandhi

Post imported post

I have some others in eastern idaho, gimme til after the holidays to get it figured out.

Post imported post

After the holidays sounds great.
    Spread the word so we can get more people

Post imported post

I am from Rexburg Area as well i have posted a few post about getting together sometime and OC somewhere in this area but have not had any luck. glad to hear there is at least a few OCers in this area too.
    reply here or email me directly
    lets set something up
    kevincmc142@gmail.com

Post imported post

So lets try to get a few things planned...
    Do you want to meet in Rexburg, Idaho Falls, in between, or somewhere else?

Does mid February sound good? Hopefully we can get a decent size group by then. Spouses are encouraged to come! Does anyone have kids?

I'm thinking we have dinner somewhere and enjoy the evening.

Please send in your ideas!
    If you don't want to post on here email me at wy1ble@gmail.com

Post imported post

Ok so we have decided on January 16th at 6PM at JBs in Rexburg. If you need any more info Let me Know.

Post imported post

coyote 1 iam also in idaho falls opencarry everywere never have a problom iam also in for event coyote 1

Post imported post

Dinner is planned for January 16th at JB's in Rexburg.

Post imported post

Everyone who would like to come to the dinner would you please send me an email at:
    wy1ble@gmail.com
    If you would prefer to call that is fine, just email me first and I'll send over my number.

I need to get a head count started. Also, this is an open carry dinner, but if you know someone in the area who CC or is just interested in personal protection for themselves and their families ask them to come and pass on my email.

Post imported post

I think we need somebody like you here in our grup in Boise. we meet every 2nd. thursday of the month, if you are in town, come and see us. Israel.

Post imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
    I think we need somebody like you here in our grup in Boise. we meet every 2nd. thursday of the month, if you are in town, come and see us. Israel.
    I would, but a 12hr car trip with my kids, they go just about everywhere with me, would be just a little much right now. If I'm out that way I will definitely try to make a meeting.

Post imported post

Just a reminder everyone that our dinner is going to be this Saturday, the 16 of January at 18:00. We are meeting at JB's in Rexburg, ID.

Please let me know if you are planing to come...my email is wy1ble@gmail.com.

Things to bring:
    You
    Your gun
    a Friend
    about $20 for dinner

Post imported post

Sorry it has taken so long to post this. I have been quite busy and the site would not let me upload it.

Anyway We had a good meeting and we all learned a lot I think. We are planning another meeting towards the end of February

Post imported post

I guess ,we need to have our picture taken here in Boise., next time show the guns, lots of lucks in your group, I hope it grows fast. keeps in touch. David.

Post imported post

Thanks and I hope to have a date set for the next meeting soon.