First off this is already going to cooperate, and further still, it is in the act of being dealt with and more details will be available in time.
Well this morning I went to a warehouse store, along with my 5 year old daughter for a couple of items. Apparently in bending over to put something away my 45 grip was printing. I was wearing a open button up shirt as a cover. Nice assoc girl came up and asked what I had under my shirt, and I retrieved my HTC Wing phone and showed her. She was satisfied and walked away and talked to another employee in a red vest male about 20 years old. He intern came up to me and demanded I show him what was under my shirt. Again I showed him the Phone and phone holder. He then demands I take my shirt off, and lift my tee shirt.
-ME Are you kidding me, No, I'm not stripping.
- MAN I said take your shirt off!
Yelling at a customer to take their shirt off tends to attract a crowd.
- ME NO you want me to leave i'll leave but I am not undressing for you.
- MAN No I want you to take your shirt off and show me what you are hiding, you can't leave with out my permission I won't let you.
- ME Absolutely nothing, I have my phone and a carry pistol on, and I am licenced to have that on me.
- MAN You ain't a cop cause you ain't in uniform.
He then gets on the radio, and who ever it was asked well can you see it?
- MAN No its under his shirt I didn't know til I told him to take his shirts off.
- RADIO: YOU WHAT?
- MAN I told him to take his shirt off and lift his tee shirt. Now he wants to leave, and I told him he can't.
- RADIO Where are you?
- MAN Over by produce,
- RADIO On the floor?
- RADIO And you just randomly told him to undress in public?
-MAN Well I didn't know he had a gun on, all I could see was his phone.
Turns back to me, You have your membership ID?
- You know what, i'm leaving
- MAN No you're not,
- ME I AM NOT UNDRESSING FOR YOU ON THE FLOOR IN PUBLIC I am leaving. You try and stop me I will defend myself. You may contact the police if you like I know I will if you try and force me to remain.
I collected the managers name, the female associates name and the names of 3 couples that had been present heard the entire incident and were willing to help.
The female associate spent of the conversation trying to figure out what was going on, and apologizing to me for the managers behavior.
I was met at the door by the warehouse manager/owner who started apologizing for his manager, I just stopped, pointed out that trying to force me to undress in public and threatening to hold me against my will were both illegal, and i would be consulting a lawyer before returning to the store or talking to them anymore.
I did contact 911 non emergnecy and did speak with an officer, who made a note about it and gave me a case number. He wasn't sure what they would classify it as, that he would talk to his sargent.
I have sent an email to the cooperate office, and have already recieve a reply that they were aware of the incident and the store had been contacted by and officer and the store is conducting an investigation.