Thread: Unfriendlies

Post imported post

The Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville, NC is very anti-open carry, with signs and written policy, just FYI.

Post imported post

Most malls are anti CC or OC. Some just are not posted very well. I spend very little money in the mall. A handful of trips a year at most.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I spend little time in the mall my self.

I don't see this as a means of defense but I'll have to live with their prerogative to prohibit firearms and note that all I have to do is outrun other patrons. I don't mean that as a joke. I don't have a family of my own, yet, but until then with the exception of my dearest friends and when I'm with family members (mother, father, brothers, etc) it is every man for himself if someone is shooting or blowing something up. Four Seasons, mall stays pretty packed enough and they have a decently sized security and local police presence so I am generally not too concerned although when I was younger, I witnessed a shoplifter getting chased by police and just saw the aftermath of a shootout (the shoplifter got away, at least he wasn't caught immediately). So I do know there are people that come to this mall armed with ill intent very often. I'd rather be able to carry there.