• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unfriendlies

semperfi891

imported post

The Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville, NC is very anti-open carry, with signs and written policy, just FYI.

chiefjason

imported post

Most malls are anti CC or OC. Some just are not posted very well. I spend very little money in the mall. A handful of trips a year at most.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I spend little time in the mall my self.

I don't see this as a means of defense but I'll have to live with their prerogative to prohibit firearms and note that all I have to do is outrun other patrons. I don't mean that as a joke. I don't have a family of my own, yet, but until then with the exception of my dearest friends and when I'm with family members (mother, father, brothers, etc) it is every man for himself if someone is shooting or blowing something up. Four Seasons, mall stays pretty packed enough and they have a decently sized security and local police presence so I am generally not too concerned although when I was younger, I witnessed a shoplifter getting chased by police and just saw the aftermath of a shootout (the shoplifter got away, at least he wasn't caught immediately). So I do know there are people that come to this mall armed with ill intent very often. I'd rather be able to carry there.