• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Here

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ive been lurking around for the past week or so on here and MGO doing research and what not, and decided to sign up, everyone here seems very knowledgeable, and this is a great resource for OC and firearm laws in general. Im glad to be here :)

SpringerXDacp

imported post

RabbiVJ wrote:
Ive been lurking around for the past week or so on here and MGO doing research and what not, and decided to sign up, everyone here seems very knowledgeable, and this is a great resource for OC and firearm laws in general. Im glad to be here :)
Welcome to OCDO RabbiVJ

Kimberguy

imported post

RabbiVJ wrote:
always glad to make a new friend

cabman1

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
RabbiVJ wrote:
Ive been lurking around for the past week or so on here and MGO doing research and what not, and decided to sign up, everyone here seems very knowledgeable, and this is a great resource for OC and firearm laws in general.  Im glad to be here :)
always glad to make a new friend
welcome abourd

Glock 19

imported post

RabbiVJ wrote:

Joined a week ago, learning alot, probably ruffled a feather or 2 but as i go thru the postings i am being educated. There is alot of great info here!!!!!

Welcome to the site!!

srd

imported post

I am new also..liked what i was reading before i joined. Great information from various people all over the state. I found out about this sight on a reloading sight for Glocks.www.glocktalk.com