Thread: Can't Find a Thigh Rig ANYWHERE

Post imported post

Various stores said they could order one for me though, but the selection is slim. I went to MC Sports (always my first stop - the staff there are very nice and respectful), On Target, D&R, and I called Gander Mountain.

I guess my next option is the internet. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something less that 50 bucks, but still quality. I carry a GLOCK 22. One was linked a while back from cheaperthandirt.com, and that one is still under consideration.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Check on E-bay. They have Blackhawk CQC Tactical Sepra's Cheap.

Post imported post

Also try TheSportsmansGuide.comand try(even though I hate to type it) CheaperThanDirt.com

Post imported post

I understand you don't want mail order but try www.midwayusa.comi buy frequently from them and very happy with their products..shipping costs and large selections.

Banned

Post imported post

Yosemite Sam wrote:
    Or rather than support the anti-gun traitors eBay and PayPal, sign up on https://gunpal.net (for payment processing) and http://glocktalk.com/forums/ and see if anyone's selling one there.

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

N6ATF wrote:
    Yosemite Sam wrote:
    Or rather than support the anti-gun traitors eBay and PayPal, sign up on https://gunpal.net (for payment processing) and http://glocktalk.com/forums/ and see if anyone's selling one there.
    I don't care that they are anti-gun. It's my money and I'll Spend it how ever I see FIT! If they don't like it, To bad for them. Because if that's true, then every time I buy anything GUN related, I quess it's a slap in their face! You deal with anti's your way, and I'll deal with them my way!!

Post imported post

HUH ? N6ATF was just giving an option for buying stuff, not giving an order ?????

Banned

Post imported post

Yosemite Sam wrote:
    N6ATF wrote:
    Yosemite Sam wrote:
    I don't care that they are anti-gun. It's my money and I'll Spend it how ever I see FIT! If they don't like it, To bad for them. Because if that's true, then every time I buy anything GUN related, I quess it's a slap in their face! You deal with anti's your way, and I'll deal with them my way!!
    Except they are making money from you every time you use their payment processing service. Why give financial support to victim disarmers above civil gun rights advocates? With PayPal, your money might as well be going to the patently evil Brady Campaign and LCAV, if it isn't already. With GUNPAL, a portion can go to a non-evil non-profit.

Post imported post

Check out Young's Army Surplus on Westnedge. I know they had drop rigs for a Beretta, not sure about Glock...

Also all kinds of MOLLE gear..

Carry on

Post imported post

jmlefler wrote:
    Check out Young's Army Surplus on Westnedge.* I know they had drop rigs for a Beretta, not sure about Glock...

Carry on
    Thanks, I hadn't thought about that place. I didn't know they had holsters, actually. A while back, I got some combat boots there for work.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

jmlefler wrote:
    Check out Young's Army Surplus on Westnedge. I know they had drop rigs for a Beretta, not sure about Glock...

Carry on
    second that one.... that is where i got mine, wasn't anything i would take over seas but it was more than good enough to carry around town, i think it was like $20 or something like hat.

Post imported post

If it comes down to the internet try Galls.com I KNOW they have them.

Post imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
    jmlefler wrote:

Carry on
    second that one.... that is where i got mine, wasn't anything i would take over seas but it was more than good enough to carry around town, i think it was like $20 or something like hat.
    Say hey to the guy that works behind the airsoft counter, and let him know what you're looking for.

He open-carries too sometimes.

Post imported post

I know this is a necro bump, but if you haven't found a rig you want yet, here is a cheap holster from a very reputable online store with a near perfect track record of being the cheapest source anywhere for what they sell.

http://milsurpstuff.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PVCH178

One of the co owners is an advertiser on SKS boards. And speaking of which, you can get a 5% discount if I remember right if you sign up there and PM him.

Just to be clear, I have no stake in the company, I just encourage people to buy from them because of how cheap and prompt they are.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Yeah Benny is a good guy... I buy from him all the time... He is one of the founding members of Hi Point firearms forum and an avid milserp collector.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Thanks for the link - I haven't picked one up yet. When I posted before, I just wanted any thigh rig that would work. Now I would rather get one specifically for the Glock, but those are expensive and I'm trying to find a good AK to buy and don't have any extra money.

Speaking of, anyone got an AK for sale?

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Silver Bullet Firearms in Wyoming has them. It's about 35-45 minutes north of you. It's definately worth the trip as I'm pretty sure they also have the largest selection of handguns in the state.

OC friendly also.

Post imported post

Thanks for the info. I may be picking up an AK in the next week or so, so I'll be out of the market for a while.

Post imported post

EM87 wrote:
    Thanks for the info. I may be picking up an AK in the next week or so, so I'll be out of the market for a while.
    Hahahahh got the gun bug now :celebrate
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."