• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can't Find a Thigh Rig ANYWHERE

EM87

imported post

Various stores said they could order one for me though, but the selection is slim. I went to MC Sports (always my first stop - the staff there are very nice and respectful), On Target, D&R, and I called Gander Mountain.

I guess my next option is the internet. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something less that 50 bucks, but still quality. I carry a GLOCK 22. One was linked a while back from cheaperthandirt.com, and that one is still under consideration.

srd

imported post

I understand you don't want mail order but try www.midwayusa.comi buy frequently from them and very happy with their products..shipping costs and large selections.

Yosemite Sam

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA
imported post

N6ATF wrote:
Yosemite Sam wrote:
Check on E-bay. They have Blackhawk CQC Tactical Sepra's Cheap.
Or rather than support the anti-gun traitors eBay and PayPal, sign up on https://gunpal.net (for payment processing) and http://glocktalk.com/forums/ and see if anyone's selling one there.
I don't care that they are anti-gun. It's my money and I'll Spend it how ever I see FIT! If they don't like it, To bad for them. Because if that's true, then every time I buy anything GUN related, I quess it's a slap in their face! You deal with anti's your way, and I'll deal with them my way!!

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

Yosemite Sam wrote:
N6ATF wrote:
Yosemite Sam wrote:
Check on E-bay. They have Blackhawk CQC Tactical Sepra's Cheap.
Or rather than support the anti-gun traitors eBay and PayPal, sign up on https://gunpal.net (for payment processing) and http://glocktalk.com/forums/ and see if anyone's selling one there.
I don't care that they are anti-gun. It's my money and I'll Spend it how ever I see FIT! If they don't like it, To bad for them. Because if that's true, then every time I buy anything GUN related, I quess it's a slap in their face! You deal with anti's your way, and I'll deal with them my way!!
Except they are making money from you every time you use their payment processing service. Why give financial support to victim disarmers above civil gun rights advocates? With PayPal, your money might as well be going to the patently evil Brady Campaign and LCAV, if it isn't already. With GUNPAL, a portion can go to a non-evil non-profit.

jmlefler

imported post

Check out Young's Army Surplus on Westnedge. I know they had drop rigs for a Beretta, not sure about Glock...

Also all kinds of MOLLE gear..

Carry on

EM87

imported post

jmlefler wrote:
Check out Young's Army Surplus on Westnedge.  I know they had drop rigs for a Beretta, not sure about Glock...

Carry on

Thanks, I hadn't thought about that place. I didn't know they had holsters, actually. A while back, I got some combat boots there for work.

Kimberguy

imported post

jmlefler wrote:
Check out Young's Army Surplus on Westnedge. I know they had drop rigs for a Beretta, not sure about Glock...

Carry on
second that one.... that is where i got mine, wasn't anything i would take over seas but it was more than good enough to carry around town, i think it was like $20 or something like hat.

office888

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
jmlefler wrote:

Carry on
second that one.... that is where i got mine, wasn't anything i would take over seas but it was more than good enough to carry around town, i think it was like $20 or something like hat.
Say hey to the guy that works behind the airsoft counter, and let him know what you're looking for.

He open-carries too sometimes.

Michigander

imported post

I know this is a necro bump, but if you haven't found a rig you want yet, here is a cheap holster from a very reputable online store with a near perfect track record of being the cheapest source anywhere for what they sell.

http://milsurpstuff.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PVCH178

One of the co owners is an advertiser on SKS boards. And speaking of which, you can get a 5% discount if I remember right if you sign up there and PM him.

Just to be clear, I have no stake in the company, I just encourage people to buy from them because of how cheap and prompt they are.

EM87

imported post

Thanks for the link - I haven't picked one up yet. When I posted before, I just wanted any thigh rig that would work. Now I would rather get one specifically for the Glock, but those are expensive and I'm trying to find a good AK to buy and don't have any extra money.

Speaking of, anyone got an AK for sale? :D

sevenplusone

imported post

Silver Bullet Firearms in Wyoming has them. It's about 35-45 minutes north of you. It's definately worth the trip as I'm pretty sure they also have the largest selection of handguns in the state.

OC friendly also.