• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TOM GRESHAM JUST PROMOTED OC.ORG

SteveInAshand

imported post

Part 2 of Sunday's podcast of GunTalk with host Tom Gresham , He said OC is a viable movement & way to exhibit ones 2AM right to KBA and if You would like to know more then go to www.OpenCarry. org.

On part 1 he mentioned how he still does not like forum ID's that are "made up", and warned to take any forum pst with a grain of salt, in any even he is openly +positive on OC.

SteveInAshand

imported post

I've listen to him only for 4 months consistently and never heard about his stance in this time, so my information is not the 15 years in length that he stated he has been on air like Your info is.

PS This is not a "News" section

paramedic70002

imported post

Not the first time I've heard him say that information given by anonymous screen names should not be taken seriously. Right. So if I make up a name, suddenly I have credibility? I have an alternate way to judge the value of what I read on the net:

If it smells like bovine excrement, don't buy it. If it smells like roses or has no smell at all, proceed cautiously.

SteveInAshand

imported post

LOL, that's to funny Tom.

Thanks for sandbagging this forum, and popping in once in awhile to read the mish mash.

Oh and guy's, if the TOM G here was not the real Tom G (( and He is the real T G )), then the real Tom G would find out fast from the site owner -administrator and / or a simple Google search and would have the fake Tom G bared and deleted from this and other forums.

You can bag on Rush Limbaugh and he wont come back on you , but our 2A-gun world is a lot smaller and more connected to each other , any way's talk sheet about the horses butt and you may get the horses face lookin you right in your face.

PS: After listening to TG for 4 months I am sold on his good common sense, well rounded knowledge, modest ego, good humor , and hard fast devotion to traditional American ideals and inalienable' God" given right's as transcribed by our intuitive & brave Founder's.;)

sincerely
the real Steve from a real town called Ashland Oregon

Tom Gresham

imported post

>>PS: After listening to TG for 4 months I am sold on his good common sense, well rounded knowledge, modest ego, good humor , and hard fast devotion to traditional American ideals and inalienable' God" given right's as transcribed by our intuitive & brave Founder's<<

Well, it's been only four months. Give it some time. I'll screw up . . . again.

Live broadcasts are fun, exciting, and fraught with peril. This March, if I make it, will mark 15 years of Gun Talk on the air. Mistakes -- minor and major -- are not unusual.

Not to worry. Callers keep me straight.

Heck, now they often just *assume* I won't know the answer, so they start out with, "Hey Tom. Could you ask if anyone knows . . . "

Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence. At least give me a change to get it wrong!

It's all fun, and maybe we do some good with it. Glad you found it.