• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whole Foods Now Anti-Gun

Pace

imported post

All of the valley Whole Foods have a new policy, which is a no-firearms sign in the front of their store, and they are enforcing it. I carry concealed and open for a while in WF, no problems. Today, they told me when entering it was a new policy in the Phoenix area.

Thoughts?

Thoreau

imported post

Statesman wrote:
If that forum isn't a psychotic haven of hippies!...

Anyway, reading one of the threads was kinda funny. People calling to boycott Whole Foods because of the CEO's healthcare article/views. I gotta say, that was the ONLY thing I truly liked about that store and fully supported. (EDIT: Ok, I also liked their coffee and used to go there instead of Starbucks for my morning fix...) (Not often that you see a CEO come out and not tow the liberal healthcare agenda line.)

Alas, he's damned on that front since most of his customer base would love nothing more than to see Obamacare go live. And he is also damned on another front for the anti-firearm postings.

Oh well, thankfully I have no desire to pay premium prices to eat the latest eco-horkin-fiber-chunks cereal. =)

GWbiker

imported post

In Tucson we have a few Sunflower Supermarkets that sell organic and processed foods. Lot's of libs and "Oddball" types shop there.:uhoh:

From my experience shopping at Sunflower, it seems that OC/CC is accepted there.

KBCraig

imported post

CEO John Mackey is a pretty staunch free-market libertarian. If you run this up the flagpole, I imagine it will get his attention.

Lew

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
In Tucson we have a few Sunflower Supermarkets that sell organic and processed foods. Lot's of libs and "Oddball" types shop there.:uhoh:

From my experience shopping at Sunflower, it seems that OC/CC is accepted there.
I love that place. We get all our groceries there. Never had any problems.