• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Thursdays

jrwalker

imported post

Mike In Reno wrote:
is there off street parking, i hate downtown parking!

Good question. Anyone have the answer?

I think that you could probably park in the Circus Circus parking garage and have only a two block walk to Kustom Skin.

jrwalker

imported post

Well I went in tonight, but apparently most of the staff was out sick! :X

Definitely looks like a good place though, I think I'm going to get my new stuff done there. Very friendly staff and VERY OC friendly!

We need more people to participate! Even if you don't get any work done, it'sa good place to meet up and the little Nugget is just down the street for an Awful Awful :DI'll be going in there again next week so let's get some more participation, shall we?

kustomskin

imported post

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out last night. Sorry I was not able to be there but I'll definantly be there next thursday. If anyone thinks friday would be a better day or maybe on the weekend sometime. let me know. We're open to changing the day and time to make it easier for more people to attend. you dont have to get a tattoo to come hang out. We just want to show support for everyones right to carry. thanks again and see you guys next thursday.

jrwalker

imported post

Alright so I will definitely be there this Thursday, who else is going to join me? Come on people, we need more participation! :)

Kustom, will Tallon and Chris be there too?