• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Thursdays

kustomskin

imported post

Kustom Skin is a tattoo shop downtown Reno on 4th and virginia. We are 100% open carry friendly and would like to promote this as much as possible. You are welcome o come in any time but we are going to designate thursdays as a meetup night ( anytime after 6pm) for open carry. Come hang out and meet other local supporters of our second amendment rights. Everyone present each thursday will recieve 20% off any services we offer. Be safe and responsible. We look foward to seeing you on thursdays.

kustomskin

imported post

Don't forget to come out tonight and support your second amendment rights tonight at 6 pm.
Look foward to meeting you all.

jfrey123

imported post

I typically work til around 7pm-730pm... How late you guys going to stay around?

I'm not a tat kinda guy, but I'm a gun guy for sure :celebrate

kustomskin

imported post

No worries.
This is a new thing for us so we will make adjustment as needed in the future for when it's the best time for the majority of people.

kustomskin

imported post

We have been trying to get this started but it doesn't seem like there are two many people motivated to do it. I was looking at doing a trash pick up in one of the more deprived neighborhoods and a way of friendly demonstration of our right, maybe help detour some of the bad elements and alps give back to the community. Anyone with any thoughts.

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
imported post

I think a trash pickup would be good. We've thought about it in a few threads but never actually gone through with it. Do you have any ideas for a neighborhood? I'm creating a thread because it seems there are a few of us that like that idea.

If I wanted a tattoo you'd be first on my list to check out, but I don't have plans to do that any time soon! I also work Thursdays at night.

jfrey123

imported post

I'm with Felid. I hate to make excuses, but I'm at work most nights until about 8-830pm making phone calls to keep my job (insurance is a call based business lol). I'm posting here between phone calls.

I really wish Reno people were more interested/active in our topic. :banghead:

varminter22

imported post

I too am interested. But since I live an hour away and have to arise early on Fridays, I doubt if I'll make it.

Maybe on a weekend??

Thanks for the offer.

Oh, by the way, what would these tattoos cost???
normal_8462.JPG

Although I've visited tattoo parlors from here to Singapore, I've never got one. But this idea is intriguing!

Lostlittlerobot

imported post

I've got both arms and legs done. I am gonna work on my back soon, but ya'll are in reno! 8 hour drive for a tat? heh no thanks. If you open a shop in vegas I'll come check it out.

Mike In Reno

imported post

Felid`Maximus wrote:
I think a trash pickup would be good. We've thought about it in a few threads but never actually gone through with it. Do you have any ideas for a neighborhood? I'm creating a thread because it seems there are a few of us that like that idea.

If I wanted a tattoo you'd be first on my list to check out, but I don't have plans to do that any time soon! I also work Thursdays at night.
i really have no idea on where abouts? perhaps lemmon valley area? that recreational area by the cell phone towers, jfrey and i have been out there in his kia before