• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cabman1 for vice president

cabman1

imported post

I have threw in my hat for vice president.I believe that I would be a good candidate for vice president Because of my extensive efforts to educate the general public on the legality of open carrying.I have arranged a number of open carry picnics participated in numerous discussions with the local leo's. Have helped business in Jackson become open carry friendly!!Some of the events that I have helped organize!I have also manned many 2nd amendment march and Michigan open carry information tables.1 notable table was Albion festival of the forks http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=28802&forum_id=30&highlight=festival+of+the+forks

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2009/07/picnic_event_teaches_public_ab.html

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2009/08/gun_group_plans_to_educate_peo.html

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2009/11/pro-gun_group_organizes_food_d.html

business I have helped become open carry friendly

Jackson County:

Starlite Cab Company: 1703 E. Michigan Avenue Jackson, Michigan
Map & Phone: StarliteCabCompany Owners: Gordon & Jennifer Cannon

Foote's One Stop Shop: 326 W. Michigan Avenue Jackson Michigan 49203
Map & Phone: Foote'sOneStop

Schupbach's Sporting Goods: 141 West Pearl Street Jackson, Michigan
Phone: 517-782-8418 Website: http://www.schupbachs.com

Cloverland Tattoo Company: 2108 Wildwood Avenue Jackson, Michigan
Phone: 517-​962-​2364 Map: CloverlandTattooCompany

Star Transmission & Auto Repair: 2401 Page Avenue Jackson, Michigan
Owner: Bob Phone: 517-783-1190 Map: StarTransmission

K-Jake Gasoline: 3465 Page Avenue Jackson, Michigan 49203
Manager: Ron Allen Phone: 517-748-9500 Map: K-JakeGasoline

U-HAUL JACKSON: 1809 East Michigan Avenue Jackson, Michigan 49202
Manager: Larry Bennett Phone: 517-787-6571 Map: U-HaulJackson

Eaton county
Eaton Rapids Conservation Club: 4100 Freeman Road Eaton Rapids, Michigan
Phone: 616-663-1255 Map: EatonRapidsConservationClub

T Vance

imported post

What do we do from here in the voting process? I sent in that one form weeks ago. Is there something else we have to donow? Who else is running.

Yooper

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
I have threw in my hat for vice president.I believe that I would be a good candidate for vice president Because of my extensive efforts to educate the general public on the legality of open carrying.I have arranged a number of open carry picnics participated in numerous discussions with the local leo's. Have helped business in Jackson become open carry friendly!!
That's nice and all....but where do you stand on the 2nd Amendment issue? :quirky:p

cabman1

imported post

Yooper wrote:
cabman1 wrote:
I have threw in my hat for vice president.I believe that I would be a good candidate for vice president Because of my extensive efforts to educate the general public on the legality of open carrying.I have arranged a number of open carry picnics participated in numerous discussions with the local leo's. Have helped business in Jackson become open carry friendly!!
That's nice and all....but where do you stand on the 2nd Amendment issue? :quirky:p

I am a firm believer in the second amendment I have also done alot of for the second amendment march tru out the last 8 months.

cabman1

imported post

Dear members of MOC, Inc,

I believe that I am the right person to elect as your vice president because being semi retired I have alot of time to donate to the cause.

I to believe we need to take the right steps to move our company into being Michigan's largest pro open carry gun group.I also have done many fundraising events
and I am working on a charity poker week to benefit MOC, inc

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

T Vance wrote:
What do we do from here in the voting process? I sent in that one form weeks ago. Is there something else we have to donow? Who else is running.

I never received a form from you.

The nomination period is over. The candidates will fill out an application with reasons they want to be elected, etc.... When we get all that we will be sending the members this information.

We are working on a way to vote electronically. Most likely the voting will be after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Vice Presidential candidates are:

Cabman
Generaldet

Secretary: unopposed

SQLtables (current Vice President)

manicdevery

imported post

I want to make sure i become a member so i can vote on members and such. Love being a part of MOC and educatingthe public about OC. Not sure who the current VP is but i have payed attention to alot cabman post and would have no objection for him as VP.

Devery

T Vance

imported post

Venator wrote:
T Vance wrote:

I never received a form from you.

The nomination period is over. The candidates will fill out an application with reasons they want to be elected, etc.... When we get all that we will be sending the members this information.

We are working on a way to vote electronically. Most likely the voting will be after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Vice Presidential candidates are:

Cabman
Generaldet

Secretary: unopposed

SQLtables (current Vice President)

I mailed it. Oh well, Cabman nominated himself anyway.

I'm excited to see what each deligate has to offer. I know both VP candiadates have done a lot for this movement.

cabman1

imported post

I am looking into the possibility of using the Vietnam vetrens building to do an open carry informational class like they did in fowlerville I am trying to get lt. shaw form the msp post to be a speaker .I would like to find out who else would attend the meeting?