• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: 30 rnd AR15 Mags mil-spec USGI - BUIS - VFG grips

StrkAliteN

imported post

Cleaning up some things I have laying around.

Please do not contact me via this thread with trades - offers - questions etc etc.

E-mail contact istarget1961@yahoo.com or call 360. 403. 3272

1. For sale: VFG vertical front pistol grips for rail style set ups. I have a few KAC ( knights arm't corp ) and a few P&S products one for sale. Both are USGI milspec and the exact same grip ( differant markings ).

These sell brand new for around $70ea. These are not mickey mouse airsoft junk you see all over eBay for $10-20ea. Black in color. Most are in exc like new condition. My price is $40ea obo

link: http://www.knightarmco.com/shop2/ind...?productID=247

grip.jpg

2. I have a couple of the VFG / bi-pod set ups: These are in exc condition and retail for around $140ea My price is $90

web link: http://www.grippod.com/

The ones I have are the mil-spec heavy duty rated mdls with stainless inserts in the bipod. They are very lite ( approx 12 ozs ) and can support 200 plus lbs. Not mickey mouse airsoft stuff

3. 1 set of M4 hand guard w/ double heat shields - exc condition $40obo - just 1 avail

5. ar15 handle pistol grip - $10obo just 1 avail

6. 30 round USGI mags ( used - but very nice condition ) $6ea if you are buying 20 or more. Nearly all have current green follower ( this is a GREAT price on USGI mags ).

edited to add: $165 gets you 25 mags and covers the Priority mail flat rate shipping. In person cash deals are in Arlington WA ( zero shipping )

Here is a random sampling of the mags.

mags30s.jpg

StrkAliteN

imported post

Bump to the top to get a few more items sold.

Just 1 new MaTech BUIS left available at this time

Plenty of mags - VFG's - GPS grip / bipods available

StrkAliteN

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
WTF ?

How's about you take out your own ad listing instead of jumping in mine ?

Or maybe you would be interested in my boot ? Since you obviously already have showed your ass in this thread :X

boot-735943.jpg

StrkAliteN

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
WELL EXCUSE ME!!!

Standard board manners and protocol on any gunboard I have ever seen.

You are welcome to post a link to some rag site that allows members to pile on 'want to sell' items in another persons WTS post. I doubt one exists unless it's called "Morons with guns"

You're excused :D

Trigger Dr

imported post

A simple PM to me , would have resolved this in a friendly manner without theunnecessary BS that followed.