• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Been overwhelmed, haven't been as active as I should be

curtiswr

imported post

Sorry if my short disappearance has anybody wondering. Been overwhelmed with a lot of different stuff lately. Not to mention I forgot the password to my account and the password reset/forgot link isn't working properly (not sending the email to my account like it said it did..)

Oh well. I'm back now. Gonna try to catch up on events and get back into the swing of things.

I haven't even really OC'd anywhere lately. I think I went to 7-11 last week. :?

curtiswr

imported post

Thanks for the re-welcoming everybody, and keeping me in your thoughts!

Had a few setbacks, but nothing that can't be dealt with.

:celebrate

TFred

imported post

Curtis wrote:
Sorry if my short disappearance has anybody wondering. Been overwhelmed with a lot of different stuff lately. Not to mention I forgot the password to my account and the password reset/forgot link isn't working properly (not sending the email to my account like it said it did..)

Oh well. I'm back now. Gonna try to catch up on events and get back into the swing of things.

I haven't even really OC'd anywhere lately. I think I went to 7-11 last week. :?
The e-mail notices for the entire site (even beyond OCDO) have been down, or extremely sporadic at best. If the problem is ever fixed, you may be able to go in and get your old account set up again.

TFred

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

TFred wrote:
Curtis wrote:

The e-mail notices for the entire site (even beyond OCDO) have been down, or extremely sporadic at best. If the problem is ever fixed, you may be able to go in and get your old account set up again.

TFred
Notification problem seems to be fixed now. :celebrate

Yata hey