Thread: Celebrate

Post imported post

I was in a Police Station today, in the back with the officers, and while taking a look in the Break Room, I noticed one of our LEO Packets. I inquired about it, and they said the Oakland County Sheriffs Department dropped it off. I will not be saying which department, out of respect to certian police officers to whom granted me access.

No, I was not in any trouble!

But hats off to the Oakland County Sheriffs, I wonder if this has anything to do with Sheriff Mike Bouchard?

God Bless!!!
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

PS:

This is in no way an endorsement, I have not yet decided whom I will support in the Michigan Gubernatorial race, either Mike Bouchard or Mike Cox.

As Always GOD Bless!!!
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    God Bless

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

That's great!

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    I was in a Police Station today, in the back with the officers, and while taking a look in the Break Room, I noticed one of our LEO Packets. I inquired about it, and they said the Oakland County Sheriffs Department dropped it off. I will not be saying which department, out of respect to certian police officers to whom granted me access.

No, I was not in any trouble!

But hats off to the Oakland County Sheriffs, I wonder if this has anything to do with Sheriff Mike Bouchard?

God Bless!!!
    I wonder where Oakland County got it. My girlfriend gave OC officers my last copy of the LEO packet during the Boston Market incident.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

I highly doubt it had anything to do with the Sheriff I still find it appalling how many police officers dont understand Michigan gun laws. In Kimberguys encounter there are 7 clueless Jackson cops. All not knowing a single thing about what to do with open carry. It's nice to see 1 department getting the packet and using it but it's largely being ignored from my point of view. I wonder if Warren has seen the packet.

Post imported post

mikestilly wrote:
    I highly doubt it had anything to do with the Sheriff I still find it appalling how many police officers dont understand Michigan gun laws. In Kimberguys encounter there are 7 clueless Jackson cops. All not knowing a single thing about what to do with open carry. It's nice to see 1 department getting the packet and using it but it's largely being ignored from my point of view. I wonder if Warren has seen the packet.
    From what has been posted here, I believe that all Police Departments have been sent the LEO Packet by Venator so the Warren PD should have definitely seen it.
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    From what has been posted here, I believe that all Police Departments have been sent the LEO Packet by Venator so the Warren PD should have definitely seen it.
    Well not all. We did officially by snail mail send the information to all 83 county sheriffs. What they do with it I can't control. I have also sent the information to many major PDs in the state. Many smaller PD may not have access to the information, but I think the word is getting around and most PDs are aware of OC.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

The point I'm making is how great is it that our county sheriffs department took theinitiative to make a copy and give it to a local PD.Awesome!

For all we know they could have done this to all the PDs in Oakland County. Who knows...

God Bless
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless