• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Celebrate

eastmeyers

imported post

I was in a Police Station today, in the back with the officers, and while taking a look in the Break Room, I noticed one of our LEO Packets. I inquired about it, and they said the Oakland County Sheriffs Department dropped it off. I will not be saying which department, out of respect to certian police officers to whom granted me access.

No, I was not in any trouble!

But hats off to the Oakland County Sheriffs, I wonder if this has anything to do with Sheriff Mike Bouchard?

God Bless!!!

eastmeyers

imported post

PS:

This is in no way an endorsement, I have not yet decided whom I will support in the Michigan Gubernatorial race, either Mike Bouchard or Mike Cox.

As Always GOD Bless!!!

Taurus850CIA

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
I was in a Police Station today, in the back with the officers, and while taking a look in the Break Room, I noticed one of our LEO Packets. I inquired about it, and they said the Oakland County Sheriffs Department dropped it off. I will not be saying which department, out of respect to certian police officers to whom granted me access.

No, I was not in any trouble!

But hats off to the Oakland County Sheriffs, I wonder if this has anything to do with Sheriff Mike Bouchard?

God Bless!!!
I wonder where Oakland County got it. My girlfriend gave OC officers my last copy of the LEO packet during the Boston Market incident.

mikestilly

imported post

I highly doubt it had anything to do with the Sheriff ;) I still find it appalling how many police officers dont understand Michigan gun laws. In Kimberguys encounter there are 7 clueless Jackson cops. All not knowing a single thing about what to do with open carry. It's nice to see 1 department getting the packet and using it but it's largely being ignored from my point of view. I wonder if Warren has seen the packet.

PDinDetroit

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
I highly doubt it had anything to do with the Sheriff ;) I still find it appalling how many police officers dont understand Michigan gun laws. In Kimberguys encounter there are 7 clueless Jackson cops. All not knowing a single thing about what to do with open carry. It's nice to see 1 department getting the packet and using it but it's largely being ignored from my point of view. I wonder if Warren has seen the packet.
From what has been posted here, I believe that all Police Departments have been sent the LEO Packet by Venator so the Warren PD should have definitely seen it.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
From what has been posted here, I believe that all Police Departments have been sent the LEO Packet by Venator so the Warren PD should have definitely seen it.

Well not all. We did officially by snail mail send the information to all 83 county sheriffs. What they do with it I can't control. I have also sent the information to many major PDs in the state. Many smaller PD may not have access to the information, but I think the word is getting around and most PDs are aware of OC.

eastmeyers

imported post

The point I'm making is how great is it that our county sheriffs department took theinitiative to make a copy and give it to a local PD.Awesome!

For all we know they could have done this to all the PDs in Oakland County. Who knows...

God Bless