• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A March merchandise

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

I have 2A March merchandise for sale in case any of you are looking for any gift ideas for the gun lovers in your families and want to help support the march in the process.

Let me know if you are interested and I may be able to meet up with you to save shipping costs, as long as you are in a reasonable distance.

I have t-shirts and bumper stickers as well as MOC keychains and coffee mugs

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Generaldet wrote:
I have 2A March merchandise for sale in case any of you are looking for any gift ideas for the gun lovers in your families and want to help support the march in the process.

Let me know if you are interested and I may be able to meet up with you to save shipping costs, as long as you are in a reasonable distance.

As do I in the Lansing area. These would make a great Christmas gift as well as support the March. They are $20.00 plus shipping or I can deliver if more than one near the Lansing area.

cabman1

imported post

Venator wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

As do I in the Lansing area.  These would make a great Christmas gift as well as support the March.  They are $20.00 plus shipping or I can deliver if more than one near the Lansing area.

and I also have some merchandise here in the jackson area
I can deliver if you are near by or ship to your location!!!

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

In addition to the 2A March merchandise that we have please keep in mind that Michigan Open Carry, Inc also offers memberships.

Your memberships not only helps support MOC to grow and help fight for your rights but you gain the right to vote in the elections as well as run for an office if you choose. Join today and help show your support for Michigan Open Carry!

http://www.michiganopencarry.org/node/2

Venator

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
In addition to the 2A March merchandise that we have please keep in mind that Michigan Open Carry, Inc also offers memberships.

Your memberships not only helps support MOC to grow and help fight for your rights but you gain the right to vote in the elections as well as run for an office if you choose. Join today and help show your support for Michigan Open Carry!

http://www.michiganopencarry.org/node/2

You can buy MOC merchandise here http://www.cafepress.com/miopencarry

MOC receives a small percentage of all items sold. So get a great item and help support the cause.

lil_freak_66

imported post

have a buddy that may be interested in one,but he is in the toledo area

do you know what shipping is to toledo? before i send him over to cafepress

Venator

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
have a buddy that may be interested in one,but he is in the toledo area

do you know what shipping is to toledo? before i send him over to cafepress

These are Second Amendment March shirts that I have and will send him. I don't know what shipping will be but $3 should cover it. So the total would be $23.

Check or money order should be to Second Amendment March.

lil_freak_66

imported post

i will let him know,if he does not wish to purchase one before the march he probably will at the actual march(even if i pay for it),he told me he would prefer to attend the michigan march over his own state because he knows that im attending this one,and it would also be a good time for us to catch up on our projects.

Venator

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
i will let him know,if he does not wish to purchase one before the march he probably will at the actual march(even if i pay for it),he told me he would prefer to attend the michigan march over his own state because he knows that im attending this one,and it would also be a good time for us to catch up on our projects.

Does he have a CPL from Ohio or any other state? If not be sure to check out restrictions on non-residents and handguns.

If he has a CPL he is good to go.