• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC 1st Meeting in Kannapolis

concealnc.com

imported post

There is a small restaurant in Kannapolis that wantsyour business, but seating is limited inside for about 20 people, but I can get tables and chairs and move outside in the parking lot if needed and weather permitting.

The name of the place is Flyin Buffalo at 802 Sloop Ave. Kannapolis. Their phone number is 704-933-3663 and ask for John, as he is the owner. Let him know your appreciation to host this event.

Jan 9th, 2010 7:00 pm will be the 1st of what I hope will grow in our area.

Because seating is limited, I really need to know if you plan to atten should I need to get tables and chairs if more than 15 or so, please just e-mail me and let me know.

Please get the word out.

Let me know if this works for you by e-mailing me back. steeley@carolina.rr.com

http://www.concealnc.com

joeface

imported post

Thanks for hosting this, my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves, I hope you get another going soon, it will give me more time to get the word out.