• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: Ruger Mini-14 Target w/Extras

alienbogey

imported post

Ruger Mini-14 Target Stainless. 580-series Mini, factory Hogue Overmolded stock, factory Harmonic dampener, factory 5 round magazine, stainless Nikon ProStaff 3x9x40 variable scope, scope covers, DoskoSport Hybrid semi-ridgid soft rifle case, manual. Nearly new condition. Face to face or through FFL. If FTF will need to see Washington CPL or Washington driver's license and each party walks away with a filled out Bill of Sale. $750 firm.

Mini-14Target-1.jpg

Mini-14Target-2.jpg

Mini-14Target-3.jpg

DEROS72

imported post

I just bought this mini -14 with Swift 4x40 scope,folding stock,and 30 rnd mags for 500. You might be over priced....

alienbogey

imported post

That sounds like a great buy, and while it might be good information, I'd prefer to receive it as a PM.

This model seems to run about $850 new on GunsAmerica, the scope is about $125 new online, and the case about $70 or so. So, around $1,000 or so to replace new, not counting shipping and/or FFL fees and/or sales tax.

We'll see how it goes.

SigPacker

imported post

$500 is a steal for the rifle... $750 is still a good deal, especially with the good scope and case. Its a great gun!