• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

America - Freedom to Fascism

mikestilly

imported post

Very Interesting watch..

America - Freedom to Fascism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-2JDfX_68U&feature=related

Please post your comments below. I've just finished watching the series and I just can't believe this could be true. All these years all this money they've confiscated from me and my family. I just dont know what to say. My dad's a broker if I sent this to him to watch I think he'd say I'm a nut but there's a lot of credibility in the videos.

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

Denny wrote:
ethernetweb wrote:
It's a good movie. RIP Aaron Russo.

If you like that movie, you'll probably like (or agree with) most of these as well.
http://moviepost.net
I also saw Fall of the Republic and thought it was pretty good. It sure does make you think.....

Indeed it does. I have been researching these issues for months now, and in complete disgust with the "leaders" of our country. So very sad to have to say that. :-(

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

Yeah, Zeitgeist was the first movie I watched to get me going on the research. Since then I have not been able to stop.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. If people don't want to take the time to learn for themselves and understand what's really going on, then they deserve what they get. A lot of people are starting to wake up, however.