• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got a "delay" call for firearm purchase

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
'Mad Max' is my Fire Chief, the happiest man on the Island, and the local piano tuner (son of 2P2 Aviation Director). He and his dad own, between them, about FORTY John Deeres. I would guess that he might give me an AK. Not everyone thinks me an @#$% or fool. You, on the other hand, are evidently merely the 'son of a gun' and a small caliber one at that. maybe a one pound rectum loader.

I'll let you and the Arrant_Knight_Errant try to out do each other at struttin' and stylin'. FOAD

As to a "pile of twisted metal", they haven't managed to get me yet and I have well over 50,000 miles on bikes and my trike. Be sure, y'all, to retire while you're young enough to enjoy it.
An AK ? LOL.....the most inaccurate weapon ever made , ok...you and your Buddies AK-47, since you can't afford your own... , against me and MY AR-15 at 100 yards.....
I score A Zone hit's on the first shot:lol: It can hit clothes pins at 100 yards all day long.:) , I will be using an Aimpoint red dot & the Aimpoint 3x magnifier. VS you an your Buddies front post canted AK 47...

I think a new rule should added to this forum, no old, wanna be tough guy, geeks allowed.:D

PS. Myself and Interceptor are good friends, we also shoot together on a regular basis. We don't always agree on everything, but then again who does. Competition wise, Interceptor has better toys than me, hands down...but I am trying to catch up:celebrate, thinking about buying a FA toy from Henry late next year.:D

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
I knew you could not be that smart, so you spend most of your time on Wiktionary, thinking up new ways to aggravate people.:?

He has proven himself beyond refute that he is just not that smart....

He can't even get his insults correct. Like a child with a new word, he is eager to insult and give the illusion of intelligence but he continues to underwhelm in this area and fails spectacularly at it.

If you look at his latest creation, you will see that the words errant and arrant are used quite irregularly and incorrectly. In order to be properly formated, he would have stated the childish insult as: Errant_Knight_Arrant....:lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
I knew you could not be that smart, so you spend most of your time on Wiktionary, thinking up new ways to aggravate people.:?

He has proven himself beyond refute that he is just not that smart....

He can't even get his insults correct. Like a child with a new word, he is eager to insult and give the illusion of intelligence but he continues to underwhelm in this area and fails spectacularly at it.

If you look at his latest creation, you will see that the words errant and arrant are used quite irregularly and incorrectly. In order to be properly formated, he would have stated the childish insult as: Errant_Knight_Arrant....:lol:
LOL,:lol: them there insults sound like fightin werds << intentional spelling & usage for the Master cowboy. Them big words he uses are way beyond my pay grade. I am just a simple guy that uses simple words that everyone can easily understand.