Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: OC at the Outlet Mall

  1. #1
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,556

    Post imported post

    Last night we went to the Williamsburg Outlet malls at midnight till 4:00 AM.
    There were thousands of people, Cops at every corner and I was wearing my 1911 in a hip holster and my Taser in a shoulder holster. The 1911 was certainly OC and as far as I saw, no one even noticed.

    http://news.oldva.org/blogroll/groun...-black-friday/

    Ground Zero on Black Friday

  2. #2
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    35,351

    Post imported post

    Sweaters, sunglasses, great dane and wet PJ contests - you do spin an interesting tale.

    Now we know just how far you will go to spin a yarn.......and protect your six from the power that is.

    Yata hey
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  3. #3
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,556

    Post imported post

    Grapeshot wrote:
    Sweaters, sunglasses, great dane and wet PJ contests - you do spin an interesting tale.

    Now we know just how far you will go to spin a yarn.......and protect your six from the power that is.

    Yata hey
    It really doesn't surprprise me that no one noticed the gun GS,
    Considering that most of William & Mary's female population was parading around in their nightwear during a torrential rain.

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,450

    Post imported post

    peter nap wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:
    Sweaters, sunglasses, great dane and wet PJ contests - you do spin an interesting tale.

    Now we know just how far you will go to spin a yarn.......and protect your six from the power that is.

    Yata hey
    It really doesn't surprprise me that no one noticed the gun GS,
    Considering that most of William & Mary's female population was parading around in their nightwear during a torrential rain.
    I clicked both links and did not see any pictures of Zeus or anything else.

    I'm gonna be really upset if I missed them.

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  5. #5
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,556

    Post imported post

    skidmark wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:
    Sweaters, sunglasses, great dane and wet PJ contests - you do spin an interesting tale.

    Now we know just how far you will go to spin a yarn.......and protect your six from the power that is.

    Yata hey
    It really doesn't surprprise me that no one noticed the gun GS,
    Considering that most of William & Mary's female population was parading around in their nightwear during a torrential rain.
    I clicked both links and did not see any pictures of Zeus or anything else.

    I'm gonna be really upset if I missed them.

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    Zeus was home pondering his sins!
    No pictures last night. I forgot my cameras.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •