• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Bunch states not correct?????

bigdaddy1

imported post

I was poking around the Brady bunch web site. On the front page they show some statistics about gun related murders. It would seem like they may haveUNDER estimated some of the statistics on other countries and OVER estimated those of the United States. I'm sure this must be some sort of an oversight, after all they wouldn't stoop to fabricating information now would they??? They also show these statistics from 2006, wouldn't there be stats from 2007, or 2008?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-crime-murders-with-firearms

Intentional misrepresentation should be considered illegal. In fact I think it is.

TheMrMitch

imported post

NEVER UNDERestimate the Brady bunch's ability to lie, fabricate numbers, lie, cook books, lie and generally lie. They couldn't repeat the truth because it would be their demise.

Did I mention that they lie? Well.....They do.:shock:

rodbender

imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
NEVER UNDERestimate the Brady bunch's ability to lie, fabricate numbers, lie, cook books, lie and generally lie. They couldn't repeat the truth because it would be their demise.

Did I mention that they lie? Well.....They do.:shock:
They also lie a lot.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
I was poking around the Brady bunch web site. On the front page they show some statistics about gun related murders. It would seem like they may haveUNDER estimated some of the statistics on other countries and OVER estimated those of the United States. I'm sure this must be some sort of an oversight, after all they wouldn't stoop to fabricating information now would they??? They also show these statistics from 2006, wouldn't there be stats from 2007, or 2008?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-crime-murders-with-firearms

Intentional misrepresentation should be considered illegal. In fact I think it is.
Even if it were illegal, do you think AG Holder would allow a prosecution?