• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC litter pick up Nampa

AK47hero

imported post

want to see if anyone would like to help meinform people that open carry is legal and should be exercised. rights are taken not given.id like to get a group of people together and come up with a later date for the pick up. let me know if you are willing.

the 2nd amendment march is looking for an organizer for idaho. i think its going to be on april 19th 2010.

John Wolver

imported post

Well hi, i assume your new to the area and the boards here. We have pretty good group going and would love to add you to our ranks.Our next meeting is on 10 dec 09 7pm at the sunrise in meridian on main and e. idaho. I would love to meet ya and see you there.

John