Thread: 2nd Amendment March 4-19-10

Post imported post

the group is looking for an organizer in idaho. i myself have no ideah how to put something like this together. even if we dont have one i think people should still go. check out the site andtell people about it.

http://secondamendmentmarch.com/

Post imported post

this is only your second post, can you tell us more about yourself before I consider getting involved?

Post imported post

im interested in getting are state involved. plan on printing some flyers and passing them out at are local gun shops.

Post imported post

Probably the largest group here to help is Boise Shooters. They are very active and have a pretty solid membership. I'd offer to assist but am banned from that group. I think I would participate in the march. Go to Boiseshooters.com and let them know.

I'd volunteer to pass out some posters for the event here in Nampa -

God Bless ya
    Steve

History on me - born and bred Idahoan, served in the USMC from 62-70 with a tour in Vietnam in 65-66. US Army 79-82 as an 11 B40. Been shooting, reloading, and generally around weapons all my life.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

I'm on the Board of Directors for the Second Amendment March. If you would like to be a coordinator contact us at our website. We need someone to get donations and to organize a State March (Your state capitol)before the DC March in April.

We will send you a coordinators packet and can offer our support and help. Check out our website at http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com

Brian Jeffs, Board Member
    Second Amendment March
    brian.jeffs@secondamendmentmarch.com
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'm about to check the website so forgive me. being an older topic when is the local march. Did I miss it?

Post imported post

IDCDL is looking at doing something so stay tuned.

Post imported post

staying tuned, just wondered if you planned on attending

Post imported post

i think we have another thread dedicated to this atm. I believe we are doing something on the 18 and maybe 19th too.