Thread: Dont Talk to the Police

Post imported post

Probably been posted before, so sorry if its a repeat, but worth a look if you have not seen it before.

There are two parts, this is part one. Part two should be reachable from the youtube site:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

“Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” - George Bernard Shaw

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

If you write the title of the video and the name of the producer, those of us who have seen it will know and can avoid checking it out just to see whether it is a new one or not.

Something like:

Talking to Police, by Prof. James Duane of Regent University Law School: (link here).
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    If you write the title of the video and the name of the producer, those of us who have seen it will know and can avoid checking it out just to see whether it is a new one or not.

Something like:

Talking to Police, by Prof. James Duane of Regent University Law School: (link here).
    Good Point!
    “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” - George Bernard Shaw

Post imported post

That video is a lot like the movie The Money Masters. It should be watched 2-4 times per year.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:

Something like:

Its been a while since I watched it, I forgot that its already sticky in the Wash, Rinse, Repeat sticky topic.

Post imported post

I wish they would teach this kind of stuff more in k-12 school's. Sure they go over the Bill of Rights, but my school really didn't "nail it home". I used to let cops search my car when ever they asked, and I always answered questions that were posed to me (see my Target encounter for reference).

Since I have come to MOC, I have learned more than just my 2a rights! Thanks guys (and gals).

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    I wish they would teach this kind of stuff more in k-12 school's.
    Doesn't really matter what they teach in schools. Kids these days are far too stupid to care how important their rights are. Granted I've been out of high school for 5 years, but I've seen exactly nothing to make me believe k-12 apathy has improved since then.

Back in my living hell known as High School, I was the only one out of approximately 30 students in a government class who cared at all about the constitution. I was laughed at for arguing with a teacher who was claiming falsehoods about the bill of rights. I was looked at as a nerd for writing representatives in my early teens.

This is all among the reasons why I am so fond of the fine group of people here. It is one of only a few places you can find people who are well informed, dedicated, and actually give a ****.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Talking to Police, by Prof. James Duane of Regent University Law School: (link here). both parts

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...646&hl=en#
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

Post imported post

Bump for all the new people

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:

This is all among the reasons why I am so fond of the fine group of people here. It is one of only a few places you can find people who are well informed, dedicated, and actually give a @#$%.

Apathy is the most dangerous state of mind.

Post imported post

Great video!
    Someone who can't be trusted to walk free in public with a firearm shouldn't be walking around free.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Phoenixphire wrote:
    Apathy is the most dangerous state of mind.
    "Apathy is on the raise but nobody seems to care."

It's an old quote from a very good friend but with all the tea parties and such I think it's becoming less true, which I love.

P.S. Good to see you posting again PP

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Oh, I tend to lurk sometimes.